Who Am I?
I’m a 22 y.o. guy from Norway, and I’m afraid I’m a bit to shy to get the REALLY HOT girls out there.
I really find it hard to communicate and entertain beautiful women, and I’m not the ‘approchaing’, ‘straight-to-business’ type of guy. My last long realationship ended about 1,5 y.a. and since then I haven’t really met a girl that I really like and that I’m really attracted to, and therefore the dates/unserious relationships (call it want u want) since then has not worked out well. Why Am I Here?
I’ve been told and to some degree also experienced myself the power of pheromones. A friend of mine has enjoyed great success, and he has really convinced me to try this What Do I Want To Accomplish?
I just want to spice things up a bit when I’m out partying/clubbing, meeting girls, etc., and why not start off here and see how this turns out !
I’m especially attracted to wellshaped brunettes !
I welcome any advices/tips to get a fella started here !!
you already provided some information but tell us a little more about your personality, the type of girls you want to attract and the effects you want to see. Please also tell us which experiences you already had with pheros.
From what you provided so far Ammo is certainly a good choice as it gets you attention and makes the girls interested in you. You might also want to try Instant shine which gives you confidence and makes the women smile and want to touch you - and Instant Openness which helps breaking the ice.
i see you’ve already had some experiences with pheros this is a great place to start with friendly ppl and effective pheros!
if ur trying to imprive ur club scene, i agree with magnum and ammo is a great choice for u to increase attraction. i would also consider something like turn up the heat which would increase ur attraction to girls (first hand experience )
Great to have you here in Pherotalk Welcome So i see you have try pheros before & you have a keen interest on pheros here, good
Ok for your situation, i would suggest AMMO(sexual attraction) + Instant Shine(boost of confidence thus dropping the shyness there plus it make you & the people around you feel good) + Instant Openness(for better & smoother conversation)
All of your choices are good, I suggest you put your focus as a beginner on the first three. They will help you build some confidence.
Perhaps I’m a fuddydud, but I advise you to read up carefully on TUTH before you use it. There are a lot of threads in the Men’s section on TUTH currently, and you will benefit from reading as many as you can before you try TUTH out in the real world.
Great choices to start although I agree with Rob and suggest you do a search on TUTH in the forum and read up before using it because it comes on strong.
Try to remember that hot women are no different then women your not attracted to. They get just as nervous as you.
Thanks tisha23!
I’ve now ordered the products that I listed earlier. And like u guys said, I’ll search up TUTH on the forums to get some advices .
I hope this will be great fun !