I know I’ve been talking to some about where to wear on your body but here’s another big question of mine now that I have some mones on hand. Can you spray them on your clothes and they be effective? Are they just as effective? Only reason I ask is because I was spraying on my neck but it takes my spray tan right off. My buddy owns the salon I go to so I go for free and can go as often as I like but it seems to make it splotchy almost immediately. Let me know if anyone has experience with it on clothes instead of the body!
It does work on clothes, but not as strong or as long lasting as on body. Don’t spray on neck, wrists, for arms are just as good. Chest/collarbone works good as well.
You can always spray behind the ears or just below the jawline where it can be concealed by your head. You can also spray on the elbow area just below your biceps (if you’re wearing a T-shirt), because there’s pretty great circulation there.
Skin is the best canvas for pheromones. On clothes, they will just diffuse a lot slower.
Clothes are highly variable - Different fibers affect diffusion significantly and they can also trap mones, leading to buildup/smelly problems, Also the environment becomes much more important as you mostly remove body heat from the diffusion equation - which is generally very limiting.
The amount of increase is also difficult as it varies between pheros, which can throw mix proportions right-off. It also gets very expensive as it can be between six and twenty times more, depending on phero.
You should read the app points sticky for plenty ideas for skin application. Also, if your fake tan is resistant to a good quality lotion, that may be usable as a barrier for the sprays.
why get a spray tan in the first place?
With that being said though, use on your wrists, jawline, and behind ears. (Maybe hair for products like IS).