Hi i’m Vic! I’m 16 which is probably pretty young to be using pheromones
Located in the SanFran Bay Area currently.
I consider myself to be open minded and mature for my age which I guess is why I decided to try out pheromones. I’m generally a confident but introverted guy; usually i don’t initiate conversations but once you’ve got me talking about something interesting I won’t stop. Around my friends I open up more to be bizarre, hyper, crazy.
Right now I am experimenting with pheromones to make myself a little more outgoing and talkative. Hopefully even find a special girl
First pheromone I ordered was Instant Shine with a free Instant Openness. I think my next order will be Instant Honesty or Ammo.
So,
Any pheromone recommendations? (I was thinking IO+IH or IO+IS)
Do you recommend using Ammo at my age?
I would however, not recommend Ammo to a person who is 16 years of age. Stick to socials such as IH and IO and IS.
As you begin to reach your peak years at 18-25, than could you probably start to use -none based products in moderation.
Should you decide to try Ammo, before you would want to commit to a full 30ml bottle, I recommend that you do a test of a toGO to see if it works for you. Generally, at 16 years old, I would say just avoid it all together.
I see that you ordered Instant shine, what did you think of it? I feel that it is confidence in a bottle
and I think it will give you the push you need to attract other people to you. It is a feel good pheromone
and when you feel good, you perform good in every area of your life.
Ammo might be too much for you due to your age and you already producing lots of None already.
Anything else we can help you with, you are more than welcome to ask
Nah,16 is as good a time as any to try out pheremones.You may just want to be a bit more careful about the none products like ammo and tuth.Good that youve already started on trying out pheremones d.Should definitely get the 25$ gift certificate so you can get your next order more less free.You could give ammo a try but for your age instant gentleman may work better for you.Its known to work well for attracting girls around your age(^^)Can try both and see which works better for you.IO+IS would probably work better for the outgoing and talkativeness,can switch to IH+IS for dates or more deeper talking.Instant gentleman and instant shine is also pretty good for dating as it gives a confident alpha image if your personality fits it.All the best and hope things go well for you(^^)
Ypu should definitelly go for Instant Gentleman. It´s back to stock, so you should not miss it. I had my first noticeable hits from it, combined with IS.
I don´t know what to say about ammo. Almost sure you are producing enough androstenone, given your age, but maybe it is worth trying. Get
a to go bottle and start with just one spray, and see what happens.
Its not necessary that everyone at 16 is dripping with androstenone… I would suggest you get a togo of regular strength AMMO and try it out… not more than 1 spray at the beginning and escalate to two in case you are getting no special reactions.. in case of negative reactions stop using it for the moment.. eitherway report back here on the forum and we would be able to guide you then… no harm in trying regular strength… never know it may work for you… the thing is appart from none it also contain andosterone which projects a bit more mature aura for your age.. which may be helpfull in charming the ladies…
I would also suggest Instant Gentleman for attracting women. if you are indeed a high natural none producer.. then Instant Gentleman would suite you better than AMMO.. but then you have to use them both standalone to find out… IG give off a bit more mature aura but with lots of charm… its like prince charming… not a sexual attractant but still women like it for the charm