Howdy From JakE!

Hello,

My name is Jacob S, but my friends call me Jake. I am 19 years of age, and a wizard on computers. I am a Male Resident of Canada, BC Area :D! My hobbies include computers, and gonja. I in fact work for a Web Design firm as a career and love working from home.

I love to start my morning with a nice run, and after reading this forums will not be using soap on my privates or underarms!

I guess the reason I am here is to find out is the “grass really greener on the other side”, but really I just have problems attracting the girls I connect most with because of my shyness and often end up with a girl completley opposite to what I am looking for. I hope this will broaden my chances to find Ms. Right :smiley: I plan to purchase a un-scented version as I read somewhere on the internet they tend to have the highest concentration.

If anyone has any recommendations I would love to read them. As a Web Designer I am online a majority of my day. I also run and operate 3 of my own websites, one being a blog, one being a artist forum, and the last being my friends buisness.

I hope I am able to contribute as much into this comunity, as I take out.

~ Jake

hi! im from BC also :slight_smile: i go to school in philly now tho, but yay welcome :slight_smile:

anyways, i really like recommending the instant lines because its pretty easy to see the reactions and they are easy products to get the doses and etc right :slight_smile:

why dont u give instant openness or instant shine a try? they would help u be more social in situations!

gluck

Hey Remmy! Nice to hear from someone in BC. Thanks for the suggestions, how do you like philly?

hello Jake, welcome to the forums.

hot showers are our friends! there are definite reasons why dogs roll in the dirt right after you give them a bath, they want to smell like dogs. soap is an essential part of the cleaning process but i for one believe that the average person uses way too much, way too often, and way over-scented.

in the states it has become very difficult to have a shampoo/conditioner/face soap/body soap/deodorant/cologne combo that doesn’t clash, there are just way too many competing cucumbers and orange peels. i just don’t think we need to scrub ourselves to that extent (sometimes two or three times per day) unless of course we actually get physically dirty.

i live in an incredibly scent-conscious environment. more so than any i have ever lived in before and i have yet to hear a negative comment about BO.

anyway, pheromones may or may not be the boost you need to find mrs right but it sure is a hell of a lot of fun trying, especially when you go into the hunt open minded.

shyness can be pretty easily overcome. put mrs right aside for the time being and focus on being mr right, enjoy your time out at parties or with friends and she will notice you. if you keep your closest friends in the dark about your pheromone use, they will unknowingly aid you to break out of your shell.

start with something very simple from the instant line, my choice would be instant shine, this one has loads of reports back regarding personal benefits and i’ve seen it do some pretty crazy/miraculous things in public places too.

Instant Openness and Instant Honesty should both increase chatting and conversations, and they can each be used with Instant Shine and pretty much everything else as an adjunct, meaning you can learn to tailor your phero signature to the occassion, as you learn how each works individually.

as for un-scented having the highest concentration of pheromones i am not sure about that. Androtics is famous for having “dosed” products, meaning that every time you spray one of their products you will get the same amount and many of their products can be custom tailored for scents. if someone has stated here definitively that unscented products have a higher concentration of pheromones per spray, i would like to see the link as that is new info to me.

anyway, have fun and good luck.

bleeeh philly’s okay :slight_smile: starting to get cold and im not very fond of that..

Hello Jake Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

:smiley: josef is right, showers are your friend LOL The great thing about synthetic pheromones is you can send a nice sexy signal and still have a nice fresh private area :stuck_out_tongue: Not using soap is just gonna make you stink due to the high bacteria levels in these areas. Now you may be able to get away with the pits but if your groin is stinky we are not touching it . Remember you do secrete more pheromones from the groin and pits but the reason it smells is the conversion that is caused by the Bacteria in these areas so pheromones are quickly destroyed in these areas. Soap is what kills the bacteria. Yes it washes away the mones to but even though we are not aware of it we secrete them 24/7.

This is untrue, If a product has 25MG of pheromones in it, its the same whether its scented or not. I believe you are misunderstanding how pheromones work as well.

Pheromone are made of small molecules that diffuse off the body into the air. They enter the nasal passage travel to the neurosensors in the brain and send a specific signal to the target. This is what causes the reaction. Unscented products dont diffuse well, they smell bad and are hard to work with and I strongly suggest since your new to this that you use the standard mixes first. If you go with the unscented be prepared to use a cover scent. Scented products evoke stronger hits then unscented products due to the diffusion and sillage.

pheromones here at Androtics are dosed. There is a reason, The highest concentration is not always the dosage for you. More is not better with pheromones. The perfect amount to use is the amount that causes reactions for you and that will be different for most users . With Androtics products you get the same dosage of say Androstenone in every spray 2.5 mcg which makes it easier to use the correct amount for you.

I suggest you start with AMMO and Instant Openness and Instant Shine to start out with.

If you have questions just ask. Look forward to chatting with you in the forum

Your GC will go out shortly :smiley:

Tish