Howdy

I have been here before and was curious but signed up today. I am wondring what is best to use after she is comfortable with you.

Hello and welcome to the forum!!

It really depends, to answer your question.. Are you looking to try helping you develop a sexual relationship, or are you looking to expand in conversation??

Tell us about yourself, check out the link in my signature on how to qualify for the gift cert.

Ill check back for your reply

HI there,

Welcome to the forum.

Please tell us more about your personality. Are you shy or outgoing?

What are you looking at from using pheromones? Is it for relatioship, sexual, respect?

PLease explain more on the target?

Then we can recommend the right phero for you to try.

Cheers

Hi and welcome!

As jamesbonded and Mikeman said, we need to know more about you, and the things you want to accomplish using pheros, in order to properly advise you.

We look forward to your reply!!

Warm regards,
Sillykitty

Welcome to PheroTalk, jbird(dddd)! As the others said, it definitely helps to know more about you and what you wish to accomplish. Whatever that is, I hope I can be of help and that you find the forum a pleasant place and return in the future. Good luck with your phero adventures!

Hello Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

We need a bit more information to advise you of what products will fit your needs and for you to qualify for your GC.

Please read >>>> https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934

I look forward to your reply

Tisha
Hostess/Guide