Hwody howdy Beautifull people~!~

Howdy Howdy beautifull people.
My name is Elvis (Not my real name just a life long nick name) i’m a 22yo Male and have always been known as one of “:cool:those :cool:” guy’s. You know the type wore to much leather, stole your girlfriend and could usually be found crusin around in his Trans Am (owen 4) blarin Scorpions or some other such musical nonsence noise. I’m athleticly fit, with oderatly good looks and a very strong overpowering personality (Lol if you can’t already tell) Now while being that guy makes for some great hook up’s with some rather attractive females but it makes it near impossable to score a long term relationship (been married and devoriced alreay at 23 sigh) I hear daily from this dame or that dame (mostly my dreamgirl/ex that i can ALWAYS make her smile but NOBODY want to stick with the bad boy its more of a screw fallowed by screw you~!~
As for my intrest in peromones i can honestly say untell about 30min ago i had NONE~!~ Put i was reading a pop sci and saw an add in the back for a honesty spray lol and thought that was just a riot so i logged on and started doing research on it and well one thing lead to another and i wound up here and after readng the amazing result’s people seem to be having with hormones on things such as mood (i may be that guy but i often find my self very depressed) and on things such as trust i relised i HAD to look deeper into this~!~ Anything that could help bring my bad boy image to a softer more trusting level and in effect help me score and keep a long term relationship in my apionin would be woth all the gold in nox.
I do have one question maybe its out there i haven’t yet searched for it does smoking or nicotine effect the effectiveness of pheromones~!~
Well thanks both for reading this long and i’m sure poorly type intro have yourself a great day (Smile it’s good for the soul) and hope to have many great conversations in the future…
:cool:Elvis :cool:
and here’s hopn the mon’s have even a slight effect.

Hello ElvisMFPresly!

Welcome to the forum sweetie!! I’m glad you dropped by here, it’s a wonderful forum with real results! Wait till’ you try em!

LOL! you are one big bad boy aren’t ya? as for your question

Erk, I’m sorry I don’t know, but I’m sure another member will drop by and give in their 2 cents

But mean while can you tell us what you’re looking for? meaning are you looking for something to uplift your mood? make others more chatty? cheery? arouse your girl? want more alpha status/respect?

There are sooo many products here, so if you tell update us, we could suggest you product you may enjoy :slight_smile:

Hi there Elvis,

Well it is a bit complicated, whereas you have that bad boy image, you want to soften your image, Instant Gentlemen would work quite well with this, so would Instant Honesty. Those paired together would create quite a relaxed persona that mixed with your bad boy natural persona could level you out for the ladies.

You must remember the self effects from these products affect you, as well as the people you want to effect, so you have to act somewhat congruent with your phero signature.

IE. wearing sexually suggestive products, you must act sexually suggestive, so in those regards if you wish to be a calmer badboy, you must act a bit calmer, or smoother.

For a smoothing effect, A314 is right up that alley. But it depends on what you want to go for.

If you want to test the waters and find out if these products actually work, I suggest getting a “TOGO” bottle of Instant Jerk and testing that one out at 2-3 sprays and just go out and have fun. If you see nothing with that… well you should look harder on the second attempt.

These products in my opinion should not be taken lightly as they can change the image permanently of yourself that people you come in contact with. I have seen this and I really like it.

Best of luck and welcome to the community, I believe I can help more once you answer Msselva’s questions.

-DJ

As i said i come of a bit rough and over bering id like to make the people around me calmer, more relaxed, and MORE TRUSTING, while making my self come across as less intense, more open, softer and more i guess the term mature comes to mind, less dominate? I am and always have had that alpha male to good for most air about my self and it seems to make it hard for people to be open and relaxed and trusting around me.
on a side note i would also yes like to inhance my over all mood, see if i can make myself a more calm happy person i’m thinking about trying your instant sunshine for this?

Hi and welcome!

I think the perfect solution to your dilemma is Instant Gentleman and Instant Honesty.

Instant Gentleman will help others to perceive you as more trustworthy and capable, and also make you seem more mature. Instant Honesty will add depth and intimacy to your conversations, and people will feel more comfortable opening up to you.

These can be worn separately or together as well.

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Sounds perfect thank ya~!~

Hi there Elvis and welcome to the PheroTalk community. I’m glad you were able to decipher marketing hype and do your due dilligence and research the subject to discover this forum. Shows you are ready to grab the proverbial bull by the horns and get a grip on this. We are here to help.

Last night I saw Michael Jackson in one of the windows of Graceland pearing out from behind a curtain. I wonder if he learned how to do that from your namesake? Anyway I really dont have a thing to add to this that everyone hasn’t covered already except a GC, which I am emailing to you.

SillyKitty has it dead on correct and that’s exactly what I would have suggested too.

Sweet. Then i guess thats exactly what ill have to try, lol and double thankx for the G.C. Can’t wait. Thankx agian.

Hi Elvis, and welcome! I’m relatively new to Pheromones myself, so I can only tell you that the folks here are extremely helpful, and they will reply with some very useful information.
I have the opposite of your circumstances. I am rather laidback, not overly talkative, more of a listener but friendly also. I don’t want to change myself to what you describe as a “bad boy”, but actually want what you stated as far as being trustworthy, a gentleman, honest, etc.
I basically am those things, but not sure how I come across to people since I don’t seem to be talkative until I get to know someone.
I think the advice you have received is excellent, and from my reading about what these products can do specifically, I would agree. (Even though I am new) I think that I need to use some products that can effect me as well as others, so I try Instant Shine and Instant Honesty to help with that. I have put a little of one or the other on my upper lip, and notice a stronger feeling of confidence and generally overall “feeling good”.
So my advice is to take their advice! Good luck, and keep us posted!