I tried putting a lot of A314 and Turn Up the Heat on my BMW (m6 cab) when I went out clubbing last night with a friend and it seemed to make an effect. I had a lot of girls checking us out and a few even asked if I would take them for a ride lol. There were nicer cars in the area, but my car seemed to be the focus of attention. Did anyone else try putting phero’s on their car? I might make a habit of doing that from now on ![]()
On the outside of your car? I am not sure how that would work since the pheromones probably would’ve dried up with the air from the moving car, A314 probably would’ve stood a greater chance of withstanding the winds.
Yup, right on the bumper. I thought this might be the problem, so I put a lot of it. The good thing is that my house is only 5 min away from south beach where all the clubs are.. and you’re only going like 5mph there due to all the traffic in the area. I’m definitely going to experiment with this more, I saw some very unusual behavior lol
I read before (not sure if it was on these forums) about people spraying pheromones on chairs in clubs and even a disco ball and monitering the increased traffic to those areas.