I want to make a purchase but I have no credit card

I’m from chile south america but I have no credit card so I is difficult to buy abroad, I have purchased abroad by western union, and have had no problems just the time it takes is sending conprensible. would like any solution if any.:frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning:

I would like to order products which would indicate MoonlightBliss’s me, I find according to the characteristics of each that are necessary for me

Instant Honesty - this is designed to Promote communication, and build a deeper connection Between people. It Promotes trust and intimacy.

Instant Gentleman - This Increases your status and adds a little mystery too. It is not as commanding as A314 , but it portrays you as a person of authority, and encourages others to trust and respect you.

Turn Up The Heat - this is designed to produce a response sexual desire in women. It can be buffered with Instant Shine or Instant Honesty to smooth it out and make it without being too desirous horn-dog-ish.

Atte from you is dismissed
GABMAN3000 :cool:

You should put this up in the Store Announcements. If not, you’ll have to give Androtics a call at the number at the top of the page.

1Alpha

.

ok 1Alpha

there are many companies out there that offer a product that is something like a virtual credit card ..

it works like a prepaid card but you do not have a real card .. only the details to use it on the net ..

you have to upload it .. yes .. and this will take a few days ..

but after this you can use it just like a real credit card … but only the amount of money you put onto it …

Pago

ok if it was learning of virtual credit cards and found a mastercard that serves this kind of shopping in market … thank you very much, thank you very much