You know how sometimes you find a product or a combo that just chimes with you? That seems to vibrate on the same frequency that you do? I find some products and combos jar a little with me - they are harder work. I can’t think of another way to say it really but that is the point I want to make: sometimes something you try is just “you”, like putting on a favorite pair of shoes, and other times something else will feel a bit like a badly fitting pair of shirt does, it just doesn’t sit “right” on you.
So.
I’m new to A1 but already like it. By “new” I mean I’ve only applied it twice, once solo and once in a mix (I couldn’t resist throwing it in for this situation): not enough to make a firm statement about it or give anything other than a subjective point of view…and that totally subjective, tested without rigor or repetition viewpoint is that it is subtle but I like how it seems to add to IH, and I’m guessing I’ll like how it adds to other products too. This mix I made seems to be totally “me”.
Dosage: I put on 40mcg A1, 30mcg IH. Split between side and back of neck. Thanks due to all those who in the past have given the information on calculating the LS A1 mcg dosage per drop etc.
Environment / Time: outside, inside, all exposure within 12 feet. Most within 4 feet. Working and social environment, starting 30 mins after application, ending 2.5 hours after application.
Self-Effects: none noticeable, felt relaxed and easy going but that’s normal. Minor phero-rush headache maybe after initial application (but early morning, slightly hungover so hard to say!) None of the reputed depression from A1.
Effect on others: stressed female became very easy going. Now I know this is supposed to happen from using A1 so I may have been looking for it but it was obvious (to me) that my presence had a positive effect on her mood. Not exactly comically quick but it seemed an obvious change of demeanor. Quality of conversation was also very good - ie. the situation leant itself to superficial talk to pass the time while waiting but we had a much more of a “getting to know you” kind of chat. BUT it wasn’t obvious attraction - it wasn’t a “I want this guy BAD” vibe, it was a “he seems like a decent man” vibe. A social interaction attraction rather than anything else and that’s what I’m interested in. It leads to the best friendships and the best relationships.
That is overall my experience with the female friends and my relationships down the years which is why this mix felt so “me” - I’m not the “Instant Jerk” type bad-boy attractant that (some) women go for, I’m not often the “IG” type cool / suave attractant (some) women go for either, I’m much more the slow-burner “get to know then KABBAM attraction hits” kind of man that (some) women go for.
I’ve wondered if A1 and IH is demasculating and if I came off as a little gay maybe but I don’t think that is the case. That’s where congruency comes in…as in the Mystery Boy thread below, it’s how you act much more than what mones you wear that dictates the impression you give off. This mix being so “me” I was naturally congruent with it and everything was totally smooth.
Conclusion: I can’t really draw a conclusion from a couple of tests (one outlined here) BUT
a) A1 seemed to do what it is reputed to do in that destressing way
b) people shouldn’t underestimate the power of the consumer line. IH is one of my favorites, standalone and in a mix. It is most “me” in my experience and my knowledge of why the relationships I have with people are successful (when they are successful). IH just makes things a little quicker for me. The temptation is to rush to the MX’s, p’s or whatever but the consumer products should never be overlooked.
c) IH on it’s own, in my experience, would have led to a similar interaction, this A1 addition just seemed to add a little extra smoothing of edges to things and make things quicker / make me the focus of attention for her without really my having to try to hard. We became friendly easily without awkwardness or, it seemed, either of us thinking that was anything but the natural way to be. But as above, I was focus of attention in a “of all the people in this room he makes me comfortable” kind of way rather than a “I want him” kind of way.
d) I can feel this could become one of my staple social combos because I can be effortlessly congruent with it and that is the biggest win for me of this and why I’m excited enough to type this out with minimal testing. I think I might have found the start of a mix that is totally congruent with who I am! Which is exactly what I was trying to do! My plan, as in a previous thread is to introduce P83, then when I’m happy with that add rone and eventually none as well…like an Ammo for comfort and closeness.
e) My A1 mcg count was totally drawn from what I’ve read other people use. I need to find my own sweetspot. This was a quick and hurried play around. The IH mcg is what I normally use for IH.