Instant Gentleman at church: told I look older at 17, was it a hit?

Okay so I went to church last night, and I haven’t been there in probably like 8 months (yeah I’m evil haha.)

Well anyways, I decided to put some Instant Gentleman on my wrists (2 sprays, 1 on each) and see what happens.

Well at the end of the service one of the ladies that I used to talk to came up to me and said “Hey I just wanted to say hi, you look alot older.”

I was amazed haha. bearing in mind I’m only 17. I do look young for my age, I did then and I still do now, but I think the Instant Gentleman made me seem older.

Thoughts?

The beauty of Instant Gentleman is that it makes older guys appear somewhat younger, at the same time, it makes younger guys appear somewhat older.

Was it a hit? I reckon, but only you know for sure :wink:

Certainly sounds like a hit - Keep wearing two sprays of IG and see - you will probably notice “weird” little things like this more and more often