Instant Honesty, you need to take the helm...

My new girlfriend stays the night and when she stepped outside I sprayed 2 1x IH. When we reconnected and become closer (spooning) the conversation became wild… she told me some of her crazy sexual experiences, nothing of which I wish to reveal.

So, the next time I wore IH, I premeditated topics of discussion and really learned a great deal about this girl. So I guess my point is step up and control the conversation if you want to learn specific tid bits or just let her speak and self direct her thoughts and learn truly what is on her mind.

Great experiences with IH. Bring down the price and it’s a winner.

It used to be sold for half the current price or lower :smiley: talking about it now is like saying "Once upon a time in far far away…

I have a wee bit of 2X left in a 30 ml. Always contemplate long and hard before using any. It’s a very nice product but there’s no way I’ll pay the current price. Have to resort to mixing some makeshift substitute out of anol and bnol. Got the molecules but have so far only mixed a little of it 2:1 undiluted.

It is my understanding that its available in togo right now for a decent price correct?

Haven’t checked but since the 30 ml costs 120 bucks, the to go probably costs like $20.
It’s not that much money but on the other hand only about 40 sprays worth of mones.