Hey I just bought my first pheromone product, which is instant shine. What will this do for me at school? Will it give me less stress? Will girls want to flirt with me more? I’m 17, so should one spray be good enough? Was this a good choice for a school setting?
yeah, you can’t go wrong with Instant Shine. It’ll make you seem more friendly and approachable.
now is it just the pheromone increase which is doing this? will I still be just as focused in school? Is it designed to get more hits from girls, or just make me more confident and friendly?
Doesn’t that kind of work together?
I think Rejected is correct. In school, college or any such situation where people will see you repeatedly (“social circle game”), an overtly sexual vibe isn’t really the best (IMO). Guys who are successful with the girls in that situation are the guys who have high status, and they get high status by having a lot of value to the group. Being a guy who is fun to be around is one kind of value. Confidence and friendliness are also attractive traits to women.