Hi THere, havent been here in a long time.
I have instant shine and Ammo at the moment.
What would be better to use in the gym to get more female attention and more hits.
Tell me what each of those pheromones would do ,differences and similarities pls, thank you !!
And how much i should spray,where etc.
Ammo has worked really well with older women until now . Im 21 ,ive gotten lucky with some women 32-37 .
But trying to meet more women my age now 20-25 or so .
Tnx in advance !
Maybe you are using a bit too much Ammo, and/or have a strong natural -none signature already, which is why the 32-37 women are attracted but maybe the 20-25 women are scared off. Try cutting back on the Ammo or maybe just use the Shine. Spray the Shine in much the same way as you have been spraying the Ammo; treat it as a cologne.
In my experience it’s the more androstenone you use the older the women are that you get hits off (of course not as a general rule, but as a tendency). So maybe cut back on the Ammo a little? And add some more socials, especially alpha androstenol has some attraction qualities for young women.
Ah! Thank you, Bubblebob! (And ntk23, too.) I’ve had the experience several times where older women (40+) were responding very strongly to the pheromones, but not younger ones. I believe those were situations where I was wearing Ammo 2x, but then wearing my cologne, mixed with Athena 10x, on top of it (because I like the smell of my cologne a lot better than the smell of Ammo). I think I may be OD’ing when I do that. From now on, it’s definitely one or the other, but not both.
Wow, grosss. ![]()
I can’t help you much here, but I can tell you that IH really messed me up for a few workouts. I work out at a gym that mostly has women I don’t want to hit on, so I stopped experimenting there. Anywho, I could not generate any adrenaline and it was hard to focus on pushing weight off my chest. (dangerous problem)
What’s gross there?? ![]()
I was just thinking the same thing, when I was in my early 20s I learnt a hell of a lot from ladies in their 30s ![]()
jankren, don’t knock it till you’ve tried it. 30 something women know what they want, how to get it and how to give you what you want as well. Teenagers and girls in their early twenties don’t have a clue in comparison
Give you a hint, google MILF.
I always thought the gym wasnt a good idea for mones.
im a bodybuilder, and that garners me enough attention, but it seems that i sweat ALOT during my workouts - wouldnt that quickly take the mones off you?
I mean why apply it, if its gonna be coming off quickly anyway?
Idea’s, opninions?
Not only washing the pheros off but think how much -none is floating around the average gym! If I were to use pheros in the gym, it would be the heavyweight socials and lots of it so as to stand out from the crowd.
I dont like using phero’s in the gym
I don’t really use pheromones at the gym, but if I did, it would probably be something that focuses me, or gives me drive/energy. That would probably mean I’m wearing a medium dose of p79 say 15-20mu, and perhaps a small dash (under 2.5mu) of -none.
If I were trying to be social about it, I would probably keep it to some IS, p74, and IO. Just be careful not to be the chatty guy taking up space, weights, and machines while getting in the way of people actually working out.
I know what you mean. P79 is awesome for focus when exercising.
Lol gross… 10 years ain’t too bad for a ONS… my LTR is 8 years older than I
Try P124 or P101 (except P101 had a tendency to make me a little clumsy… so difficulties)