Introduction

a) Hey guys I’m a 24 year old
b) I am a Male
c) I live in Mountain City, TN
d) I’m a fairly tall, slender person. I find myself somewhat funny and so do others but I suffer pretty badly from social anxiety around women, sometimes to the point I don’t even talk or look them in the eye.
From what I’ve heard of some pheromones they could help me get past my social anxiety, you know, give me a bit of confidence so I can get past this rut of a social life I currently have. I’d be more than happy to be active on these forums, give feedback on the pheromones and how/if they help me get past my social anxiety, and from the research I’ve seen so far they really might and I’m extremely excited to try pheromones and to give you my feedback. So I really do hope I could get at least a 25$ gift certificate to get you cheapest product, and if they really help I’ll most likely be a returning customer. And if I do get the certificate, Thank you for what could be a huge step in my life.

Thank You,
David Eller

hello davideller, welcome to the forum!

Social anxiety is not an insurmountable problem. Pheros can help give you an edge, but the rest is up to you. And you can do it! Believe in yourself, that’s the first step.

Instant Openness is a conversation starter. It encourages people to talk to you, and makes you appear more approachable. It’s a great way to break the ice.

Ammo will ramp up the attraction. It also gives the wearer a confidence boost.

You can pair them up, and experience both effects at the same time. It is recommended that you try pheros one at a time, so that you’ll know exactly what each one is doing, and you can find your ‘sweet spot’ or correct dosage of each one.

Welcome David,

Pheromone enhance and bring out what is already there and men are naturally hunters and predators so just allow the real you to come out through mones.

Have fun with the testing and finding what these can bring out

Your gc was issued!