Hi everyone,
Im still fairly new to pheros and so far hav enjoyed experimenting with them. My fav is instat shine, everyones in a good mood with that one. My questions is, Im seeing my tg 2mrrw :-), and Im not sure whether I should go with IS/A or IS/B.
On the outside hez quite a confident guy, even a littlr cocky, but on the inside hez actuli quite sweet. Hes quite competitive and jokey. I know he finds confidence attraxtive, but Im a little stuck as to whether to go for the “kick ass” signals or the “cute girly” signals. Any advice would be great, ![]()
Thanx,
If he finds confidence attractive, try Instant Sexiness/a. Then next time you see him, try IS/b, Then you can compare and see which one he responded to best.
I agree with Sillykitty. If he is the type of guy that is attracted to confidence IS/A is probably your best bet. However, I would definitely play around with them a bit and see how IS/B does on a different day ![]()
Best of luck,
~Tiffany~
Thanx guyz, I’ll let u no how it goes.
Well, what kind of reaction do you want to get out of him. If you want him to adore you and be cuddlish towards you I would say use IS/b. I find that IS/A causes men to want you but not in a soft gentlman like manner.