Hello, i have a question.
Is ammo and IH a good combo ?
Has anyone tried it ?
Good - Depends on the situation and what you want to use it for..?
Yes, many of have used it - although I’d recommend a little IS in order to steer the IH in a fun/feelgood direction if it was for an attraction mix.
Situation 1: I am going on a fishing trip for 3 days with a girl ( if she does not change her mind ) that has the habit of keeping me on a distance,I have the feeling that she cannot make up her mind about me.
Situation 2: making connections on a more emotional level + getting more attention from the fairer sex in daily situations.
I am not a one night stand type of person.
I do have Ammo and IH + a free P103, i am thinking of getting XS105A Beta ( Xist )
Ammo + IH sounds good, a personal favorite. Try adding some Ishine and P83.