Is IO good for university, and where should I apply oil-based Asian by Liquid Labs?

Hello there I’m new here so please go easy on my question. I’ve been reading about the different mones. I was just wondering cause I go to university and was wondering if IO would be good to use? Also what other combo’s would you use? Final question sorry for the long message cause I bought Asian the new one by Liquid Labs where would you guys recommended to apply cause I’m not so sure about oil based ones.

Nothing wrong with IO, just don’t overdo it during class.
But we can’t really help you if you don’t tell us what you wish to achieve with the products. :wink:

hi shin lee welcome to the forum! IO is a great ice breaker social product but take it easy on the trigger.it contain alot of alpha nol,too much of this stuff will make people zoned out,confused,silly,goofy and act really stupid.trust me you don’t want this when you’re out socialising.as for asian from LAL,its a brand new product so no reports yet.do some field tests with your asian targets and report back ok! im sure alot of asian hunters are waiting for your report.and one more thing! if it’s oil,spray your cover cologne next to app point.not over the oil,that would stuff up diffusion and good luck

IG or IS, and maybe a small amount of Summer Ammo would be my suggestions for someone your age and at college. IG probably first choice.

Oil app points are pretty straightforward - The horseshoe around your ears, from temples, to below your ears and up behind them if your hair is short. Also Neck, wrists and forearms in descending order. Pretty much, wherever there is a good bloodflow and is open to the air to diffuse.

One thing - Avoid spraying alcohol base pheros and colognes over your oil points (and vice-versa) as this can muck-up diffusion, keep these apart. Sprays/colognes layer together ok.

See the Application Points sticky in Mens for more ideas but don’t get too neurotic about them.

Thanks for all your input guys. Um Mysterion for uni purpose I was hoping just for friendly and somewhat flirty so what could you recommend? Also quick question mobocaster since talking about the application points for the oil can I just use like CK-One or Black SX on top of it or would that muck up the diffusion?

It would, yes - this is the same for all alcohol-based/spray products. Spray the cologne or any spray phero nearby.

Alright so can I put the oil around my ears and around my neck can I spray my cologne on my chest? Also thanks for all this help you providing me much appreciated.

Also how much IG and Ammo would you suggest using as well?

You can spray closer than that, just a centimeter or so from the oil point if you have a reasonable aim with the sprayer - and with unscented oils, this is a pretty essential aid to diffusion.

Dose - start with one spray and observe.

Thank you very much for the input. If I have any other questions may I pm you?