ISa to church?

I just got my first order and was anxious to try things out. But it’s Sunday. I figured what the hey…I’ll wear something benign to church. So I sprayed on Instant Shine, one spray divided between my arms and one spray to my hair. Oops…afterward I realized I had sprayed Instant Sexiness instead.

Well, I used to be kind of a party girl and figured I’d just wear it anyway, see what happened. My husband works a split shift on Sundays, and I usually meet him at the church, we don’t go together. When I got there he was immediately more attentive, followed me around while I got the kids settled into their Sunday School classes. It was nice, but not shocking.

The shocking part came when our Sunday School teacher started paying so much attention to me. He totally ignored everyone else in the room, conversed only with me, directed all his comments towards me. Hubby didn’t care for this much at all. Kinda comical, a little embarassing considering the environment.

During the service the preacher kept staring at me. He came over to me later and wanted to talk, just kept getting closer and closer. Then the SS teacher I mentioned earlier came up and started forcing his way into the conversation. He kept saying stuff you don’t say in church, “you’re hot”, “you smell great”, etc. Funny thing is, this guy has a lovely, elegant, slender wife, and I’m not…well, any of those things.

This was a lot of fun for me, but it boils down to this: don’t wear ISa to church. Read your labels before you spray!

By the way, thanks for the free gift and the upgrade. I am enjoying your products already.

LOL. Some stuff was just not made for church … lol. And I think all of us have accidentally sprayed the wrong thing from time to time.

Moonwhisper, that was a very good post. It just goes to show that ISexi works like a charm. I’m sure your hubby didnt know what hit him.

Countess, you’re so right. I was so taken aback by the reactions I got at church that I didn’t pay enough attention to the hubby. But I did notice that he was more possessive, wanted to sit closer, wanted to touch my leg, stuff he doesn’t do at church.
I wore the same thing again later in the day and got excellent results from the husband. He seemed confused at first, because I don’t always wear a perfume of any kind, and this neroli was a new scent for me. But he was more touchy-feely all day, asked me to come and work with him in the afternoon. He flirted with me like we were still dating.
Now he usually goes to bed about two hours before I do, and is fast asleep when I get into bed. But last night he was still awake, waiting for me. That solidified in my mind that the ISa was working, he just didn’t know what to make of it.

I also received results from my children. They all wanted to sit in my lap that afternoon and stay especially close. My lap got crowded, I have five kids. My daughter kept commenting on how good mommy smells. It was just a little creepy.

Great report, Moonwhisper. And very interesting, thank you for sharing! :slight_smile:

Dead @ the Sunday school teacher and preacher. That’s just too much!:smiley:

As a Minister/Preacher in a church I must frown :frowning: not its not a angry frown.

I promised myself not to use pheromones during a church service because the Lord is the focus. However church parities I may. The church should be focus on the Lord and not on self or for fun to catch people. I know many people go to church to get laid than service to the Lord.

I usually wear just the socials to church. For my particular situation, it helps me out a lot!

I would probably do this.

You make me smile. I hope its not an angry frown, because if you’d read carefully you would have seen that wearing Instant Sexiness was purely accidental. I also wear only social pheros to church. This was a silly thing that wasn’t repeated.

I have to admit that I called him the preacher for shock value, sort of. He is a very good friend of mine, him and his wife, and I have known him for years now. He did preach that Sunday as a fill-in for the pastor who was absent.

All in all, a silly mistake that had funny consequences, but will not be repeated. Are you still frowning at me, Coleman? :wink:

*I just got my first order and was anxious to try things out. But it’s Sunday. I figured what the hey…I’ll wear something benign to church. So I sprayed on Instant Shine, one spray divided between my arms and one spray to my hair. Oops…afterward I realized I had sprayed Instant Sexiness instead.

*I frowned mostly at the sexual thing I thought you did but I also frowned because you did something with pheromones that I could not do.
The focus should be on the Lord, not self.

:angry:

LOL glad you had fun :wink:

Hey it’s not so bad to wear is/a to the church…as long as it doesn’t have extra cops in them! LOL it would be a big sin if you tempted the priest or something, you naughty girl! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I don’t think it was a good idea to wear IS/a to church. But oh well, it worked out nicely, and you learned your lesson.

This reminds me of the time I wore Instant Shine to a synagogue. During one of the prayers, everyone had to put their arms around the people next to them and rock side-to-side. I noticed a really cute girl next to me was acting kind of flirty, like rubbing her hair against me (she had long hair that hangs down). Things didn’t go beyond a good conversation, but still.

Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned… :o

Okay, I’m a bad girl, I admit it, but it was purely by mistake. I have learned my lesson. I will not do it again, and when my EOW arrives this week I will not wear it to church.

Really. I won’t.

I must confessed. I have worn IS/A and EOW to church. :o Yes, I may have sinned, but it worked wonders on my target!:smiley: