Just getting started...

Hi,

A single male again at 50 in Calgary, Canada. Time to get out into the single scene again.

I’ve dabbled with pheremone based colognes since Jovan brought out Andron. Other products like Potent8 and OZ Fragrance (both discontinued) also had good amazing reactions like “that’s the nicest cologne I’ve ever smelled”. OZ particularly worked like magic on Asians.

I’m really amazed with the variety of products here. It’s almost difficult to make a decision on what to buy first as a “starter kit”. :open_mouth:

From reading up, I gather that A314m with Ishine would be a good “daily mix” for almost all occasions. For evenings, it seems applying IFM and/or TUTH would be a good combination for “going on the prowl”. :wink:

But I certainly don’t want to overdo it with any product that would attract hordes of retirement home ladies. LOL

What would be a good product mix to attract MILFs (30-40)? :confused:

Hi and welcome to the forum!

In order to best advise you about pheromone products, we need to know more about your personality and dispostion, that is, how you relate to others. Also, what kinds of situations and relationships did you want to affect ormimprove using pheromones.

This information will also help qualify you for the $25 gift certificate.

Warm regards,
Sillykitty

Thanks,

I’m happy, fairly outgoing, no problems communicating once the ice is broken. I get a mixed reactions in groups and am generally perceived as friendly and the people are acceptive and talkative.

But I know I intimidate some people. Women are sometimes cool, not wanting to go beyond saying “hi, how ya doin” and I get the “invisible man” treatment.

I think my natural mones are sending out the “wrong message” as being totally sexless. It’s odd: it seems when you are IN a relationship, smiles are everywhere. Once you’re single, the attraction disappears.

So I need to alter that and put out attraction and calming messages particularly to women.

hey welcome :slight_smile:

im not sure if A314 would be a good daily mix. it’s supposed to be a big respect product and in my opinion, socials like instant openness or instant shine might even be a better choice.

like sillykitty said, it would be great if we know more about you to help u pick out good pheros tailored to ur needs..

also, instant female magic has been out of stock for awhile :frowning:

I use A314, good daily mix, I suggest it.

Hi tony, Welcome to the community.

If you need any help, feel free to PM me personally.

mm okay.

to me, it seems that you will benefit a lot from instant openness or instant shine with some combination of AMMO. those would work well for u to help u break the ice and also help u get increase some of that attraction factor.

like i said earlier (but im still a girl so i stand corrected) A314 might send out the aloof messages since it’s hug “respect” type of a mix. but ill leave that up for other guys to decide.

again welcome :slight_smile:

Good point. Maybe I already have too much of that naturally :wink:

Remmy gave you some great advice and suggestions. To help soften the “aloof” vibe, Instant Honesty might also help. It will help to increase the depth of conversation make others more comfortable relating to you on a more personal level.

Hello Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

A314 is good if your looking for the respect and awe alpha vibe. It ups your status socially.

I suggest since you 50 you get Double Ammo. This way you can find your dosage without over scenting and it will be more cost effective for you.

AMMO ups the sex appeal and interest. Very attractive and mildly arousing. Good for use anywhere.

TUTH is good in sexual atmosphere or when you want to seal the deal. I would hold off on this one and go with the AMMO first.

IO to make breaking the ice more easy and comfortable

Ishine for for a warm youthful charismatic charm.

If you have questions just ask and I hope to see you posting in the forum

Your GC is on its way

Tisha
Hostess/Guide

Hi, Tony. I’ll answer your PM here so others can benefit from the answer in the future, too.

You ask what an over 50 guy would be best served wearing. First, let me take the opportunity to welcome you aboard, and tell you that it is a pleasure to have someone ask for help after searching the forums. Thank you for that kindness, from all of us here who try to help. :slight_smile:

I’m not sure if you know this or not, but it sounds like you don’t from some of what you have said: as you age, your pheromone production peaks and then drops off, and after 80 we typically have an almost non-existent pheromone signature. Therefore, the older you are, the more you will have to wear of certain pheromones to “make up the difference”. That is why Tisha suggested Double Ammo (double strength Ammunition). I am not sure all the pheromones in it are double strength, but the androstenone is at 5.0 mcg/spray, instead of the 2.5 per spray that standard Ammo has.

That is probably why you’re thinking your pheromones are “sending out the wrong signal”. It sounds like you’re getting a sort of ghost effect because you don’t have enough pheromones being produced anymore. (The ghost effect also happens sometimes with massive overdoses, as well.)

The secret to attracting women in their 30’s and 40’s (at least concerning pheromones) is to smell like you’re in your prime sexually to them, as well as socially. For this you’re going to do best with a few specific pheromones, which I’ll detail momentarily, but first I’d like to say that since you’re a long time pheromone user, but not yet familiar with all of what Androtics offers, I suggest that you get and use Ammunition above any other single pheromone, and avoid the P series completely. P stands for putative, and these are molecules that may or may not even be pheromones. They are for advanced users, although a lot of less advanced users want to get the results some of them give. Be experienced before using them.

Ammunition is not a single pheromone. It’s a blend of at least three pheromones, and I believe it was originally intended to be the improvement of and response to another product, which has three pheromones in it (androstenone, androsterone, and androstenol). Ammunition works very well, and it is “socially attractive with a sexual kick”, but the primary focus is social. It is well buffered, and if you know what you are looking for when it comes to “womanspeak”, mainly their body language, you’ll notice that 2-3 sprays of this will frequently get you the attention of women once they have been close enough to be affected. The age group responding strongest will be the one to whom the amount of androstenone you are wearing is most attractive, but Ammunition is also of interest to younger women. I have seen mother/daughter combos both hit from this at the same time, and get into “looks only” arguments because of it. (Not often, but it does happen.)

Women in their 30’s to 40’s should respond best to between 5 and 15 mcg of androstenone, and there are 5 mcg per spray in Heavy Ammunition, so as I said, 2-3 sprays, but one is also worth trying as well.

A314 is a very good pheromone for men, also, and it is very masculine and sexy too, but in a decidedly different direction. Where Ammunition is heavily social and the masculinity comes from Androstenone (bad boy sexual pheromone), A314 is a very complex blend of something like 16 pheromones and is primarily composed of the other masculine signature pheromone, androsterone. Instead of being the bad boy signature pheromone, this is the daddy/domestic/settled/mature/refined/provider pheromone, and in A314 it has been tweaked into a high status mode that is very effective for giving you a success and respect vibe which attracts healthy high value women. It also burns this status into their minds, and makes you much more interesting for a long term relationship to these women. I love A314 also, and I have gotten sexual responses from it, but it is primarily sexual to daddy’s girls who love a powerful, high value man.

Mixing the two together is also an option, although I suggest you spend a couple weeks getting to know each product before you start mixing them. I’d suggest a dose for you of 2-3 Heavy Ammo and 2-4 drops of A314. This will give you a very well balanced social/sexual/masculine vibe that makes you attractive, sexy, higher status and still reasonably approachable. It has a very powerful authority figure signature to it. Be careful, though, because too much A314 can make you seem too high value to even talk to. You might be able to wear as much as 6 drops without having this problem, but I’m willing to bet you’ll do best between 2 and 4.

You will also benefit from a pheromone that signals youth, and the primary pheromones that signal youth so far are the androstenols, alpha and beta. These are also the communication inducers. You’ll want to mix these two together for best overall effect, but they are also useful individually. They are the primary ingredients of Instant Openness (Alpha Nol) and Instant Honesty (Beta Nol). You can get them pre-mixed if you like, as Come Talk To Me 2.

Adding a few sprays of CTTM2 to the 2-3 sprays of Heavy Ammo and 2-4 drops of A314 will make you more approachable still, seem younger, and much easier to talk to. It also signals health by proxy, because youth is equated with health to some degree by the people who you affect.

Finally, I would suggest you also consider putting icing on the cake in the form of Instant Shine. This is a mix designed to add shine to you and whatever else you are using, and it works beautifully. The effect is very mood uplifting for most people, and it makes you and them feel good. It also makes them want to be closer to you physically, and at high enough doses, people will get out of their chairs and come over to you to talk. I have seen women do this in both college and at parties. Instant Shine is very much a “come closer” mix, and it leaves them feeling good and associating that with you. You’ll notice that they tend to invade your personal space with this one. For the above mix, I suggest adding it at between 2 and 6 sprays, with the caveat that the more you use, the less dominant you will seem, but it also seems to give a “youth” signal.

Final overall suggested mix:

2-3 sprays Heavy Ammo
2-4 drops of A314
2 sprays each of Instant Openness and Instant Honesty OR 3-4 sprays of CTTM2
2 to 6 sprays of Instant Shine

Now if you can’t or don’t want to get all this, you should prioritize as follows:

  1. Ammo
  2. IO/IH or CTTM2
  3. IS
  4. A314

Again, I am suggesting a mix because I think this mix will best be the answer you seek, but I also strongly suggest that you spend a couple weeks getting to know each pheromone product on it’s own at various doses.

Thanks for the consideration in asking my opinion, and have fun discovering this new world. I’m always around to answer questions, as are Tisha and SteveO and a lot of others here as well. I look forward to hearing from you about how my suggestions worked!

I just have to say excellent post Cat, Thank you so much for sharing it on the open forum. Its gets hard to go into the details when I am responding to so many intros each day and this was just perfect :wink:

Tisha

Thanks CL…

After all the searching/reading I had done in the Forums, I kinda had an idea of the direction I’d be leaning toward and just wanted a bit more confirmation on my choices.

I guess I’ll be ordering some products now. :slight_smile:

Glad I could be of assistance. I will see about helping out more, given the time.

You’re quite welcome. :slight_smile: