Aloha. I’m Mike from Chicago (go hawks) and i’ll be 23 in May. I’m a beer delivery guy for Miller and get to work around a lot of good looking bartender girlies. I also have a weekend job at a pizza place. Well one day while riding in the beer truck, I saw an advertisement in a Playboy for some mones. I think it was Athena. It kinda interested me out of nowhere. I’ve heard of them before but never gave it much of a thought.
I went home and did lots and lots of research. I was curious enough to try this stuff out, and was ALMOST sold to attract-rx “pheremone releaser”. But eventually, after a little more research, I settled for smartmones.com. I figured with the money back guarantee I have nothing to lose, right? So I ordered like $100 worth of stuff so I could get that free overnight delivery. I ordered a bottle of A314 and To-Go bottles of IH, IS (X2 strength), and IO (X2 strength). I also received a free To-Go bottle of TUTH, which is awesome because that was the other one i wanted to try.
I ordered this stuff Friday night and just got it today (Tuesday) with a little note from “D.C.” saying “Hey Mike, Chi-Town doesn’t know what hit it! DC”. Well I hope you’re right… A couple hours ago I took a shower and put on two drops of A314 (one behing the ears, one on the wrist) and a shot of IS. I dont think I really notice any difference in my mood right now, but I must say, I do like the smell of A314. I’m pretty excited to try this stuff out on some people. Heres to hoping that I wont be asking for my money back. Cheers.
Well good for you. Just give it some time. Some people don’t notice the effects right away. Just keep an open mind and try to use products one at a time as it truly is beneficial for you.
Why don’t you tell us more about yourself. Something about your personality, so we can suggest you how to use those products you ordered. Then you can also get 25$ gift certificate to the androtics store
Don’t forget to “learn” your products first so you get the most from them. This post should help: How to find your sweet spot… (How to find your sweet spot...)
I have an order on the way too, I can’t wait til it arrives, hehe
Ok well, I’m not really shy. Public speaking is a breeze to me. I’ve never had a problem getting girlfriends, but when i find a girl I really like I tend to come on way too strong. I kinda have a loud, “ball-busting” personality at parties which is why I dont think I’ll ever try IJ. I can be a jerk just fine on my own. Uhhh, let’s see. I constantly need a creative outlet, whether it be through making music, drawing or writing, I constantly need to be working on something.
I’m not afraid to spend my money (obviously) and have gone broke from many nights out. Buying other people drinks, whatever. I’m told that i’m funny and intelligent. I guess I’m just a little lazy and never on time. Hmm… i dunno. I just get really close to the people I care about. Anything else?
hey gretzky, you sond like someone I know a great person dont worry
Well what I am about to tell may go against you want but IJ may be the best mones for you, it is the one that will fit in more naturally with your style. And you can be to aggressive, but in a party the only to aggressive there is, its when she slaps in the face, and I dont think you are the kind of person who would sulk because of that, I think you would have laugh. Eheheh, I miss my wingman he was like you, if you come to portugal give me a call we will ravish the european partys together
I advise you to try ammo also, for me the best all around for discos. You think you are to jerk? You think mones dont work? try reading this thread: 1 week in paris the thread is not finnished, but I dont feel like finishing it right now . Ammo is the bomb, I tell you that.
falcos, that’s pretty interesting. I guess I might have to try it out after all my other stuff runs out. And yeah, if I got slapped I would laugh. Funny story actually… We were partying up at our college townhouse one night and this girl was sleeping on the floor. Well i come stumbling in the room cause i wanted to put on some music. I accidentally stepped on her head and she got super pissed. I BEGGED her to punch me in the face. (keep in mind, I don’t remember this) and eventually with enough coaxing she nailed me in the face. I crashed to the floor, got up almost instantly, walked to the kitchen, poured myself another drink, and asked my buddy “Why the hell does my face hurt!!!” HA!
Test those products you ordered on their own to get an idea of what they do for you. Also to find your sweet spots. remember when mixing products you can get better results with little less than your sweet spot.
When testing A314, start very carefully, it is strong stuff. Something you could consider is Instant Gentleman. It just came to my mind when you said about that jerk thing IG is more easy to wear than A314, and could suit well for you.
Actually I agree with Moko, Instant Gentleman should help to soften your personality, that and Instant Honesty, which works to ehance bonding and make others feel more comfortable around you. A314 and Instant Jerk might only serve to make you seem even more overbearing.
the wicked get more from life, and live more than the saintly, but they normally live shorter. Either way this are all very valid teorys either enhace what you already are or soften it. My advice try them bouth see wich what are you more successfull, and when you get adept on using mones, go all out on partys you have nothing to loose and want to meet people, and fool around, and soften it up, when you already have someone that you cherish, but only if you have the upper hand in the realtion, if not, go all out my friend.
Don’t forget to test them each by themselves first, so that you get the most out of them! If you don’t knbow how, this post should help: How to find your sweet spot… (How to find your sweet spot...)
Hello and welcome to PheroTalk. I am so happy you were able to discover this most amazing community. We consider each other like family here and are totally committed to helping each other out. There are so many great people here and now another too .
I will be issuing your GC in just a short while to your email. I would love to be able to personally respond to every new user signing on, but because I want to ensure you get the GC in time I can only reply with this message at this time. I’m sure you are anxious to get started, just like the rest of us were too . Its cool!
Of course I am available to answer any question you might have regarding mones selection by calling me personally on the hotline. Please select extension one and I will be able to consult you one on one.
Hi Mike
I would definitely order some ammo. It is a great stand alone product and is one of the most popular in the forum - great for attracting females without coming on too strong. It can also be used in any environment.