Last night - the shit mix

Alright so I’m gonna call this the shit mix. Impulsively spraying on on anything and everything :smiley:. Worked pretty damn well though.

ME: 21 5’10 145lb, not athletic.

Applied about 30 mins before going out:

Edge wipe, few dabs around the neck (I had no clue how much -none was in those things and I’m lucky no one tried to punch me in the face 2 nights ago as I rubbed it hard all over my neck, arms, chest and wrists :open_mouth: - basically was ignored the whole night except by friends lol.)

IO, IH 1x - 2 sprays to each wrist

5 mcg P86 to the wrists

5 sprays IS 1x to neck

37.5 mcg P83 to neck

and to top it all off: 2 sprays Spaceland to the hair

So we’re in the line up at this place and it’s crawling along. The group of girls behind us, a couple of them keep bumping into me, they didn’t seem drunk at all so could be something. Anyways a couple of my friends decide they don’t want to wait or pay cover so we walk to another nearby place. We get there and it’s sort of dead but a pretty good vibe. At this point it’s just me and one buddy so we order drinks and sit down. I noticed these 2 girls and 2 guys playing pool and asked if i could play after. The girls aren’t the best looking, one of them is OK and the other, obviously a lesbian. So we start playing…everyone I talk to is really happy and talkative including the one girl - not the lesbian :stuck_out_tongue:. As we’re talking she’s really touchy feely with me, bumping into me whenever she walked by and then out of the blue after I put my arm around her a bit when she bumped into me, she started telling me how I don’t have to worry about her boyfriend, as he’s really short or something like that, and how they’re in an open relationship etc, and I don’t even know this girl’s name :smiley: as I just met her about 5 mins ago and she wasn’t drunk, as she played a much better game than I did :stuck_out_tongue:. Hit or what???

Also, the buddy that I was with just couldn’t stop talking about some nonsense, and he’s not normally like that. That’s why I had to go play pool :stuck_out_tongue:.