I just joined around 2 months ago but i was unable to post so lurked from thread to thread reading as much as i can. Finally with SteveO’s help i’m in.
I’m in my early 20s, from South-East-Asia looking to test out the magic of pheromones. I hear lots of guys speaking of the effects pheros have on them and feel skeptical of their claims. I don’t normally fall for the placebo effect, i try without any thought of how this product works. I’ve had hits without pheros occasionally, so lets see how the pheros(if it’s real) will boost my chances.
welcome to pherotalk! I think all of us were at least somewhat skeptical in the beginning.
What kind of uses for the pheros are you envisioning - romance, work, social? It’s all possible and we can help advise you so you can tailor your initial purchases to your interests and needs.
For dating & romance my first suggestion for a guy your age would be Ammo - a balanced and buffered androstenone product in a cologne base - highly effective from what I hear. Instant Honesty is another product that makes it relatively easy to easy to see results.
Let us know a little more about you and we’ll do our best to recommend things for you to try.
Thanks for the warm welcome. For starters, I basically want to see whether these products can easily widen my social circle. There’ll be times when interacting with certain people is difficult let’s see whether pheros help. Through the description and reviews on Androtics it seems Instant Shine is the most favoured out there. I’ll Probably get a togo bottle in case it doesn’t work it’ll be money down the drain.
ishine is a great product but the effects may not be as obious as some of the others, especially if worn by itself. Some people find it somewhat subtle. It’s a good choice, but understand you may have to be a bit more sensitive to notice effects.
Its ok to be skeptical most people are at first. There is only one way you will be convinced and that is by trying them out. There is a 2 bottle minimum on to-go bottles when ordering. I suggest Ishine and AMMO but telling us a bit about your personality will help us fit the products to you better.
Be sure to give them a chance, you have to work on dosage and your best application spots.