Mardi gras party and wanting to try Instant Jerk

So I plan on going to a mardi gras party tomorrow night and wanting to try my instant jerk out. It mostly going o be women a lil older than me. I have IFM,IS 2x, openness 2, and ammo. My question is what other mones can I use with the instant jerk and how much should I use? Also can I wear regular ole cologne with them?

I would (and have) used Instant Openess. Maybe 3-4 sprays per spray of IJ. I think it even says someting about using IO with IJ on the IJ store page.

Instant Jerk is basically Androstenone and Copulins, so yeah, go with the -nols in Instant Openness. It’ll smooth out the rough edges of Jerk. Maybe add a shot of IFM to the back of your head for an all around combo.

-D4

I know I dont need to use the ammo but could I throw some shine into the mix to?

I missed IShine in your list the first time. Sure, it’d be good to add, as it has it’s own great qualities and meshes well with Instant Openness. Both have a good buffering affect against the sometimes negatives of androstenone.

-D4