MEO-EST + TAF for focus: what does Meo-Est add, and does it amp up other mones?

You may view and post in the original thread here: MEO-EST + TAF = mad scientist focus: 30 mcg TAF with 40 mcg MEO-EST

Holy wow!

I read an older post about MEO-EST, paired with TAF creates super concentration, but this is way more.

I’ve used 30 mcg of TAF and 40 of MEO-EST and I have gotten more done than I could ever have imagined. But its not just getting stuff done, or even being focused on getting things done, that creates productivity. Its like a passion that rips through you and everything else goes away. Nothing but my tasks exist and I’m not settling for 100%. Androtics is not the kind of job you bring 100% to the table with anyway, its more like after burners have been engaged, super turbo chargers have kicked in, the HEMI is kicking.

Want to know how we work behind the scenes, try that mix.:cool:

man if you would have posted this yesterday i would not have hesitated with my finger over the add to cart button since i was looking for something new to try.

what exactly do you think the meo est brings to the table in that mix? i’ve tried TAF up to 75mcg’s and felt supremely focused with the ability to discuss any topic to great depth.

Steve, thanks for posting this. I have a strong interest in anything that can increase your brainpower, from “smart nutrients” to accelerated learning strategies. I am still a complete pheromone n00b, but I’ve added those two to my wish list to experiment with when I’ve got some experience.

Meo-Est is unusual. It was actually one of the first things I purchased here way back in the day.

For me Meo-Est is kinda like P79 in that it seems to amp up other things you are wearing with it but it also brings something to the table by itself.

Women certainly seem to like it, especially if it is worn with Ammo or something along those lines. Jas reported feeling very … much in the mood wearing it (in conjuction with something - I forget at this point) around her hubby.

I know this does not help a whole lot - I am sure Steve can add more to it. Or maybe even Jasmin if she bumps into this post.

I am planning on getting more at a 30 mcg dose. Like Josef - I almost did on this last order.

It is a little hard to describe. For me, meo-est is kinda like the wiggle in a puppy’s tail, or the flutter in a butterfly’s wings. :smiley:

It is kind of a “yum” factor. It just makes for happy, happy feelings of bliss, especially when I pair it with P103. For me it is happy sauce.:wink:

I’m gonna try it with my other favorite TAF (with maybe a little P93) tomorrow.:slight_smile:

Diane

Let us know how it works for you. It is nice to see Meo-Est get bumped back into view again. It was the product that originally brought me to Androtics.

MEO-EST adds the extra oomph level to the TAF. The TAF is so much more than focus in my book anyhow. I wear it with everything, because to me it allows me to see every hit out there. If I have TAF on I catch everything in my web.

TAF is like looking at the world with 20/20 vision while everyone else is 20/30 (Thats bad, right?:slight_smile:). You see things, you connect with things, you vibe with things. The MEO-EST is like the special sauce on your burger. Its the icing on the cake, its the whiz on a Pat’s King of Steak.

It’s gold in your pocket. It’s freaking gravy dude. I swear if I didn’t know better while I was wearing it I could have sworn I was high too. Not wasted, but a cool chill high.

i’ve been using TAF for a few years now but not very regularly. not because i don’t like or don’t see the effects but since it takes a minimum of 50mcg’s for me to get to that point and i’m a wee little guy at 155 so i don’t have that much available skin to go around.

if i was going to put something on my wish list, it would be TAF at 50mcg’s per spray for sure. well, that and TAA at 100 haha.

When the Meo-Est goes out of stock, is it going to be gone, or are there plans to keep it going for a while? Because if this is another of those “Back for a limited time due to popular demand!” things like you’re doing with MX136 (which caused me to change my most recent order and make a couple of other things wait until after Christmas) then I intend to find a little extra cash and order now. If not, I’ll wait until after Christmas to make that purchase.

Unfortunately, my 30mL bottle of 25mcg TAF has vanished. I took it with me to a recent quiz bowl tournament in Mississippi, sprayed some on before we went to compete in the morning, and haven’t been able to find it since. I’m not sure if I left it in my jeans pocket and my grandfather found it when he took my laundry and did some washing, or if I just misplaced it somewhere. If it’s the latter, someone in Mississippi is probably going to have no idea what to do with a large blue glass spray bottle of unknown liquid bearing the label “Molecule F”.

I suppose I’ll just have to buy a new bottle when I order the Meo-Est. Also, if any new members show up claiming to be from Mississippi and respond to the “How did you come across PheromoneTalk?” with “I found a weird bottle on a table at my community college in Mississippi,” direct them to me so I can congratulate them personally.

How much mcg is needed to get those effects with TAF?
I tried between 7.5 and 30mcg and had nearly no effect :frowning:

I had definite concentration effects at 50mcg. I tend to buy putatives at 25mcg per spray anyway, so it worked well in that case. I have tested both just spraying on the normal application points, and transferring a full spray or two from my wrist to directly beneath my nose using my finger. Both created a boost in concentration. I didn’t have the insane effect Steve describes, but I’m intent on increasing the effects I did experience.

TAF worn alone is very subtle. Depending on what I’m pairing it with I use different amounts. I’ve used from 10 mcg up to 70 mcg. When I wear it alone, I usually wear 20-30 mcg, and at that dose the effect on me and those around me is social ease. But it is subtle. It is more of a lack of tension in myself and those around me. I see this same effect at home with my kids and husband, and so far it is consistent.

Like Steve, I wear TAF almost daily, paired with other things because it adds synergy. I do get a bump up in hits with it, and I notice those hits more, and it either intensifies my self effects, or makes me notice them more - which might equate to the same thing.

P79 is an intensifyer, and I think TAF is one also, but the effects are deeper, more complex, and more powerful. Sometimes it is the tiger in the mix. Sometimes it is the WOW factor. It can be many things, but it depends on the mix.

When I started adding TAF to my pheromones, I noticed an immediate, powerful response. Paired with the sexual-attractant pheromones, it just makes them totally irresistible to my husband. When I pair it with the chatty socials, I can’t keep my sons from following me around, laughing, telling stories, jokes, etc., and won’t leave me alone until I chase them off. They circle around me like I am the center of the universe. When I pair it with P93 I get intensely focused on getting things done. When others are exposed to this mix, they jump in and help.

Today I’m pairing it with P79 (12.5 mcg), the last of my beta-androstenol (12.5 mcg), P74 (20.0 mcg), Butterscotch cops (2 sprays), and TAA (25 mcg). I applied everything but the TAF, waited 45 minutes, then added 10.0 mcg TAF… Intense, happy contentment was the result of adding the TAF. Intense is the key phrase here, and TAF gave the mix that result.

Try your other pheromones first, apply and wait 20 minutes. Then add a shot of TAF on top. You should immediately notice a deepening of the effects.

Diane

You know with this kind of post Diane, I would say you have on TAF right now. Very nice observations and REPS from me

You know, Steve, I think this one (TAF) is the star of Androtics. :slight_smile: I seriously hope the gang is patenting this molecule if they can!

I just ordered another big bottle, double the strength, because… well, I use it so darned much! And, yes! I am wearing TAF, just 10.0 mcg. LOL!

Diane