Mixing ideas

Good day.

I just got an email notice saying my DHL shipment has been delivered and I can’t wait to get home.

I have some P74,P83,P75,TAF and MEO-EST.

I have some togo bottles and will make the following mixes to test.

If there are two ingredients the mix 50/50, 3 ing 33/33/33 You get the message.

Here goes:

P74 + IG

P83 + TS

P75 + IS + IH

TAF + IS

P83 + MEO-EST

if you have any ideas let me know. I’m sure there are better ways to mix these but it’s a start.

I will test all these in and out of the office, track the results and then get back in 2-3 weeks with my findings.

My base for work is 2 drops A314 between wrists, then rub then belo my ears. Then some nol, mostly 3-4 sprays IO sometimes a few sprays IS in my hair.

The test sprays above I’ll spray to the backs of my hand. I do speak with my hands quite abit. Also If I or one of my coworkers starts to freak out or make an attempt to jump my bones, then I can easily wash my hands.

FD