Shopping day with the family. I went into a store and bought almost $25.00 worth of stuff. No big deal. I start talking with the sales lady (blond, blue eyes, a little younger than me) and after a few minutes she is really into the conversation, leaning way over towards me, getting as close as possible. Then she mentions that I might be interested in X. But unfortunately she does not have this year’s model on hand. So she goes through some stuff and finds last year’s model. And give it to me for free. I am guessing the value was $75.00 - $100.00. And she tells me not to mention it to anyone. I do mention it later to my wife who actually takes it pretty well considering she usually does not take kindly to women who show that much interest in me … lol. Maybe I forgot to mention the leaning over close part …
All during the excursion I am getting a lot of eye contact and looks. Very noticeable. I return a lot of it … just becuase … my wife and kids ensure I will be safe … lol.
At one point we are standing in an area that is kinda crowded. so i purposely park myself next to an attractive young lady who is standing there with what is obviously her boyfriend. I just look around while waiting for the sillage to waft their direction. But when I look back I notice that they are now holding hands and she is now a step closer to him and hence away from me. Unfortunately I did not notice which of them initated the hand-holding or the step away from me. I did notice that as soon as they could, he was walking away from me quickly with her in tow.
Finally, I bump into a male friend of mine. We move over to the side next to a pillar to talk while the wife and kids do their thing. A few minutes later, a young college-aged (18-22) girl comes over talking on her cell phone. Now mind you there is plenty of room and she could have stood anywhere to make this conversation. But she chooses to come stand right next to me on the opposite side my friend is standing. And not only right next to me, but touching me. I mean the entire lengths of our upper arms (shoulder to elbow) are touching while we are having separate conversations. I pretend not to notice and only steal a quick glance in her direction once.
Oh no! Why aren’t you thinking? Did I make you self-conscious?! I swear I wasn’t looking at your belt buckle! LOL!
Daddykins sniffsniff can you come shopping with me one day? The ladies at the mac counter never give me stuff for free! Maybe if you come over, I might get free eyeshadows and lipgloss sniff…if those sales representatives were men, things would have been easier sigh
Was she holding a BlackBerry? Cause it might have been someone you know LOL! I did go on a family trip to US last weekend lol!
Oh-la-la she brushed you hmmm? hehe! that’s a really big hit! You must have looked like a bronze god, daddykins! I’m so proud! LOL, you seem very good at pretending!
Excellent report as always daddkins, I really owe you reps! But meanwhile here’s a big fat Hug (((((SQUEEZE BH)))))))
Next time I head up your way I will send you a PM and take you shopping with me and see what we can do. So now I have to schmooze myself around for Selva’s makeup … lol.
Well, I am not sure about the phone but she did have a lovely darker complexion and very striking eyes . I just did not want to say anything and spook her.
She did not just brush up against me. She basically snuggled against my arm for a 5 minute conversation.
Yippeeeee!!! Wheee! lol! hey, you don’t know how expensive their makeup is! It helps to get some freebies, plus, now-a-days my dad doesn’t pay for my bills he thinks that his little girl has to pay it by herself sniff lol So yep, bring that mx292 along with you hehehe, we don’t need to only go to mac, we could head to dior and clinique, hehe!
Oh really?! She does sound like someone familiar lol, aww, I’m sure you wouldn’t have creeped her out!
My bad, she was snuggling you lol (which is a bit worse…if mrs.b heard about it…ya never know if she ever will lol!) and for 5 mins? Oh boy, you need to get punished just for standing there without moving! LOL!
My friend works in advertising and his firm got a whole bunch of MAC stuff for free. I had no idea it was make up and when my friends heard about it, they nearly killed me for not telling them about it and not getting them free samples, apparently I should know this stuff. I thought MAC was mac as in apple. =/
Oooppps. Time for Selva to get a job. Or a rich sugar daddy with those pheros … lol. All the more reason to do well in school.
That is what I thought too until the last couple posts … lol. I was not sure about the jump from computers to make-up either in Selva’s post. “Huh - Apple makes make-up?” Shows what I know. I have picked out perfume for Mrs. BH. And when she has said she wanted make-up as part of a gift she just told me who to see and ask for her “usual”. But other than that, that is all “women’s world” stuff.
All joking aside, with so many people coming here and the commercial launch of Ammo not too far away, I guess it is just time until I start smelling neroli or “Game Scent” around some of my friends.
Another big question will be what happens once other people realize what those scents mean on me.
Seriously - you are right about Mrs. BH - if she had walked up during those couple minutes she would have wondered who she was and why she was leaning against my arm.
But you know the old joke: “OK - I have had enough. I will give you 15 minutes to stop doing that …”
No - but if I knew yours I could have given it to her … lol. If there had been cell phones back in the days when was single I probably would have. “If you think leaning up against my arm is comfortable …” or maybe “Considering how long you have been snuggling against my arm you may as well come over tonight …” You know the drill.
As it is a phone call like that now … the next thing you would see posted about me here would be an obituary …
LOL!!! sigh I don’t want to work waaaaah!!! I hate getting up at 5 in the morning! faints
Oh My God. My dad thought Mac (the computer company) made makeup too, sheesh, men Now I know what you mean, when you say that you don’t have a clue on what women want!
LOL! My dad and my sister’s boyfriend only get their ladies perfume…I’ve never seen them even try to go to the make up department
So hats of to you daddykins!
LOL! I wish the phero-world could be kept as a secret lol, it makes me feel special…which is silly!