I just got in my shipment today with a free to-go bottle of MX 336!! Thanks Androtics! ![]()
I’m just wondering what results people have experienced from using it, any situations I shouldn’t use it in etc…
I just got in my shipment today with a free to-go bottle of MX 336!! Thanks Androtics! ![]()
I’m just wondering what results people have experienced from using it, any situations I shouldn’t use it in etc…
I have it too. Got it with my last order. I have not tested it, you can test it though and report back! That would be awesome! ![]()
Yes, please test it! I want to know if anyone experienced anything similar to me. I was wearing MX337 today but I’m heading out the door in a few minutes. Have to report on Sunday. Going to a wedding tomorrow and plan to be rockin’ MX297!
It would be a better idea to not find out what people who have already tested this MX found the MX to do as far as effects go. So just try it out blind, and find out for yourself. That’s what MX’s are all about.
Well I was fortunate enough to recieve a complimentary to-go of mx336 in one my of early orders from lovely staff at AD. Though I did not thank them at the time, I will now: thanks guys! …better late than never ![]()
![]()
I tried it out a couple of times on it’s own and it made me quite introverted. I really cooled out and became relaxed, but did not want to engage or be engaged by anybody. I didn’t feel nervous or anxious about my thoughts and feelings, I just didn’t exactly feel like sharing. It made me tired too, at times thorughout the course of wearing it. I haven’t really tested it since those initial runs because I never found the self-effects appropriate. It’s not that I disliked them, either. I have once or twice tried it in tandem with a combo, and if I’m correct in my observations and assessment, it seemed to have a similar effect to p74 - on others, that is - but not as soft or buffersome, if you get me. It was like, it added/enhanced the cool-guy effect of p74 but didnt really soften anything in the mix.
I’d like to give it another go when I re-up my mone collection, so I will report on it then.
It should also be noted that I think i may have received it because I ordered mx297, and I’m thinking the good folks at AD may have wanted me to try the two together, though I didn’t …like a moron. But I will! And you should, too! that is, if you get your hand on both.![]()