MX135 for men question

i’ve been looking for new mx pheros and putatives to order, so i added mx135 to the order.

my package is about to come, but i forgot why the heck i ordered a female phero. i think i read one jasmin’s post (can’t remember which one), where she stated mx135 makes one man a part of a female group, or something, and -none should be used for attraction.

can someone please refresh my memory?

Hmmm…MX135 as far as I know is TAH heavy, with some cops and lots of other stuff…All very girly :roll_eyes:

Maybe you’d attract the ladies with the choclatini scent? :wink: We do love our chocolate…

JK…I have no idea, but I’m quite interested to see what others think

sorry i cant refer to that post.

i can however state that i know both women and men react to it, and that if you were to pair it up with a-none it would give a more manly signiture.

i cant imagine anyone not wanting to be around that mix, its so uplifting.

um, your going to smell like chocolatini now, right?

hey deeddy, i tried a spray of my wifes mx135 and enjoyed it. you will need to add a shot of ammo or another none product with it or you will appear and feel to feminine. mx135 makes me feel happy bubbly and chatty. works great if your hanging with a bunch of girls or your girlfriend. it kinda makes you… one of the girls …so to speak but in no way is it sexual. for me one shot each of ammo,mx135, and instant honesty has lead to some sweet vibed quality time with my lady and the ladies at the office.

  • 1 to Lor’s post. 2/1 none to 135.

Deedy I tried out mx135 with positive results a while back. My way of using it was to spray once on top of my head (a few inches from it) and let the mist fall on my head. I then would wear products that had none in them and some androsterone to make sure my signature wasn’t too feminine. My results were great since this combo seemed to make me extra popular. It is a great social in my opinion, but make sure you add none or you’ll appear very girly.

Hi deedy

MX135 is TAH heavy which is a very feminine molecule but men do get use from it for certain purposes. If your looking to increase female friendships with out going beyond that its good to use.

Actually its used in mystery boy to soften the masculine mones. Make them less manly. Women do respond to TAH on a male very well but its much the same way we bond and connect with gay men. It makes you sort of non threatning. One of us. Gay men make great friends.

So dont use to much of it and do not use it around women you have a sexual interest in. This one will put our gaydar on alert.

Tisha

SPAM Alert ladies and gents, sweetcon has been slamming that same post into peoples message boxes as well. It has been reported and I’m sure will be removed shortly

I mean really, who would fall for messages like that? They aren’t even written very cleverly. They just SOUND like spam. The way they say email address so much… it’s like falling for the fortune you could make by sending 10k over to help a nigerian prince remove his fortune.

The daft thing is we get at least two people a week come through our doors at work because a Nigerian prince has drained their bank account, they’ve won a lottery they never entered etc.

Wave enough imaginary cash around and some idiot will fall for it, every time.

Did I mention that I’m actually a blonde, inflated millionairess orphan porn starlet with nymphomaniac tendencies and no-one to leave my fortune to?

I pretty much guarantee you don’t believe me, someone will!

Anyway, to drag this back on topic, might have to raid the wife’s handbag for her MX135 and combine it with some ammo, interesting reading, this thread is.

Tish, you think that even with heavy androstenone the popularity feeling I was getting when I wore 1 spray of mx135 was because I was giving a gay vibe? I haven’t worn it much since because I want to avoid giving such a vibe and losing my opportunities with such girls.

so, you think it might be better to use small amount of tah instead of mx135?

so, a man giving a gay vibe are popular? i’ve never thought of gay men that way… :slight_smile: