MX271: I'm A Smooth Player

EDIT: THIS IS LONG. ONLY READ IF YOU’RE REALLY THAT CURIOUS ABOUT MX271. BUT I STRONGLY SUGGEST ORDERING IT AND USING IT WITHOUT ANY PRE-CONCEIVED NOTIONS.

First day of prep classes again after a small break, and first thing I did this morning was apply two drops of A314, and a custom EST mix I’m tweaking at the moment. In class I sat next to this girl that I hadn’t seen for a while, and she honestly would NOT shut up during breaks. Even my friend other side of me was getting quite annoyed, despite her being an extremely attractive girl. She also was randomly picking off pieces what looked like lint off my back, which seemed more like an excuse to establish some sort of kino.

Regardless, life was going the way it usually went; put on some sprays, rarely feel any self-effects, and continue on my way while privately noting down results.

SO ANYWAY, came home after quite an exhausting day, around 6 PM. Found a package just the way I like them; in red and yellow :smiley:. BLAH out of everything I ordered, unfortunately only the MX271 had leaked some and was about 2/3 full, which is all good since it’s still plenty to test with. I was gonna just wait till tomorrow since I applied products this morning, but I was like eh it’s been almost 11 hours since I applied them, so let’s just live a little.

Put on 2 sprays, in very close proximity to each side of my neck, so that as usual I could rub the super excess liquid to cover a greater surface area. I also had a friend around my room when I did this, and I don’t whether it was the liquid on my neck or the excess spillage in my bubblewrap DHL package, but the first thing she blurted out was how nice something smells. Which was odd, since the scent is the Ammo scent I believe yet she’s NEVER commented on how Ammo smells. But anyways, after a couple minutes I actually felt something in myself. It was like.. an easy going player type feeling. To sum it up in one word.. I’d have to say.. uhh.. smooth. Yeahhh, that’s the feeling. Smooth would epitomize all the sensations at work with each other in this MX. But I don’t want to rule out the fact that some left over A314 could have factored into this feeling, which in all likelihood, could have.

Had to pick up some medical books from the nearby library, so decide to drive over and walk inside with quite the expressionless face. Didn’t wanna skew any results by breaking the ice with random smiles to random strangers, just to see that my self-effect wouldn’t be responsible for the reactions around me. Got my books, came to the front, and there was this large African American woman at the counter. She looked as though she was in her late 30’s, and her eyes lit up to me the second I stepped up to her. There was also a very.. uhh.. scary looking very old lady just a few feet behind her that also worked there, and was doing something on her computer, all the while giving off a negative looking vibe. The lady at the front asks if I’m new here, and asks where I’m from. I tell her and she says ahhh so they’re [library on Archton, close to where I live] the ones who’re hiding all the smooth ones. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE. KEEP IN MIND, I HAVE BEEN CALLED ATTRACTIVE, CUTE, FLIRTY, FUN-LOVING, AND WHATEVER ELSE ALL MY LIFE, BUT NEVER HAVE I BEEN CALLED SMOOTH. EVER. Yet, thats the ONE word she used to describe me, the SAME day I try on MX271? After all my initial mental notes about the smoothing self-effect? VERY TRIPPY.

EDIT: THIS SMOOTH REFERENCE WAS THE SINGLE BIGGEST HIT I’VE HAD IN A WHILE. AND THE WEIRDEST EVER.

Well anyway, after hearing this I finallyof broke out in a huge smile, and it seemed to cause the old lady by the computer who I guess was listening in, to ask if I read Stephen King just seconds later. I told her I actually used to, but not a fan of his anymore. She’s got a full on bright light smile on her face talking about this new book by him, Duma Key. Rest of the conversation was just filled with grins and laughs, and I can’t amount 100% for sure say that all the smileyness was due to MX271.. but this is what I think: in just a reserved lone-wolf state, you just give off this aura of suaveness, but once you open up to people it sort of blossoms into this charismatic empathy that just melts the people affected by its aura.

Anyways, only other stop I had to make was grab some groceries, and I was scouring through some marinades when this Caucasian (judging by the accent, German mixed with some Hispanic roots) MILF strolls into my aisle with her kid. She stops right next to me, and I decide to go ahead and ask her about her opinions on the Baja Chipotle I was holding. She gives me a toothly yet very sensual grin and let’s me know she’s never tried it, but does look like it would taste great so she’ll grab some. I sort of expected her to leave after she grabbed it, but she hung around mindlessly looking at the other marinades around me.

Not gonna lie; the 21 year-old horn dog in me silently started gazing at her bust, seeing what type of reaction I’d get if she caught me; growing some balls and really trying to elicit any kind of reaction from her would be a great way to gauge how she feels about me doing it, and help me narrow down what products were in here. Would it be 'none type sexual? or a TAC-like I see you doing it and I’m letting you know you can keep doing it type of smile, or more of a brushing off as familiarity type eye roll that you see with beta androstenol, or.. BUT AS THESE POSSIBILITIES ARE GOING THROUGH MY MIND, I REALIZE THAT I KNOW SHE KNOWS IM DOING IT, BUT SHES NOT SAYING OR DOING ANYTHING AND IS JUST CONTINUING TO LOOK AT THE MARINADES THEN BBQ SAUCES. I gave up, I can’t figure what’s exactly in here yet, especially with some residual A314 still left on my skin even after a good 15 hours now since I applied this morning. But anyways, I did feel kind of perverted afterward, staring at a woman in a certain way just to note her reaction for the sake of trying to figure out the molecules at work, but alas I can’t figure it out at this time. Test failed. Her 7 or 8 year-old kid was being a little annoying though, kept asking questions about why I’m laughing with her mom and some other random awkward questions, he even seemed a little irritated. So maybe some P93 deep at work in this MX? Usually is the one to kind of avoid around kids.

Came back to my apartment complex, saw a friend in the hallways on the way to my room, and we started talking about something that occurred a few days back. She usually is very cheery and such, and her moods ALWAYS fine regardless of how much none I wear. 5 mcg at my age? No problem. 12.5 mcg? Bring it on. EVEN if we argue about something, she never shows sign of agitation. Yet today, she did seem slightly agitated, and a bit like her logic was just being thrown out the window. I can’t say for sure if it was the mix, since everyones got a ton of real life issues going on every day, but who knows. If it was the mix, then maybe it’s P83 rather than none? I don’t know. It’s only the first day, so I’ll find out with later tests hopefully.

Phew.. this is actually a VERY long post. I don’t like to post details about older proven mixes and such, but thought that it may be helpful to the people looking around at this new MX. Didn’t want to leave out any circumstantial details either, since I haven’t entirely figured this MX out myself, and can’t say for sure if the reactions today were due to the mix or not. When I ordered this a couple days back, it was the last MX271 available, while MX272 had been out of stock. It’s been re-stocked now, so I’ll throw it in my next order soon just to compare the products.

All in all, even in one day’s testing I really like this mix. Again I just feel like quite easy going and in control, and am quite a bit more C&F in a light and cheery way. There must be quite a mix of vastly different molecules at work assembled at the perfect ratios though, since I honestly can’t completely pin point what’s eliciting what.

One word; SMOOTH!

long post LOL. Its like a final exam essay!

That’s why I don’t usually like reporting exact details; cause it’s usually a drain and quite boring : P. I’d rather just jump into posting about drawn conclusions from notes (as I do in my journal).

But since it’s a new and untested MX, I just had to post every little detail!

For the sake of science, of course!

I don’t know if it was the fact that I used two separate mixes in the same day, but I felt really drained last night and knocked out a lot earlier than usual.

Good post - reps.

Woo, nice report. Mine should get here today, can’t wait. Reps.

Hey Tmoz, great OP. I got that drained feeling too the first two times but didn’t notice it on three and four. It seems to be a very strong mix.

I totally agree on the smooth factor, it’s like effortless gliding with others somehow.

I see you encountered a kid. I noticed that it seemed to have some confusing effects on young teens and children. It was inconsistant but I think folks with kids should be cautious around them.

It’s an incredible MX. MX272 is pretty radical too. I haven’t posted about it yet, but I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised by it. SteveO said MX273 was great as well. I’ve got it but haven’t tried it yet. I want to savor the moment. These are the first new things to come along since I started, so it seems very cool!

Very good report!!!

I Just got MX271, MX272, and MX273 as well yesterday but still need some time to test and report will be a while before I post results.

That was a nice report on MX271 tmoz :slight_smile: So you get the smooth reaction wearing it, that is cool :smiley: Well i myself am checking on the MX271,272 & 273 very closely if there is any reports about them. Thanks for sharing & reps for your report :slight_smile:

Good post man I know it was long, but a lot of people can kind of see themselves using a certain product if someone else’s experiences are shared. Reps for a detailed report. I hope to hear more experiences on MX271.

Thanks for the reps! =)

Just a short update but tried it again earlier this evening, applied only one spray straight to the adam’s apple, and again rubbed the excess liquid around a bit locally. Didn’t feel as smooth today, most likely due to only using one spray of the MX or the small possiblity that I didn’t have any residual A314 left on my skin this time.

And I very much agree with you renny about how it really is a strong mix, despite the lack of aggression or anything of that sort. Even today with just one spray the feeling was like a suave, carefree attitude mixed with a little happy go-luckiness type effect. Yet, still smooth and sexual enough to avoid being too light or being aggressive by any means. The way you describe it renny is perfect: effortless gliding with others somehow.

Still can’t figure out whether it has 'none or not; yesterday I felt there wasn’t any, and the light sexual kick was probably due to P83? But today I just got that familiar 'none feeling.. even with just one spray, so it very well could be dug deep beneath the whole molecular framework. Again, hard to decipher in just these two days. Looking forward to testing MX272 and MX273 in the very near future!

Just for the sake of comparison, I put on 1.5 sprays of Ammo this morning, and boy it’s like comparing Mean Streak to the Millennium Force. That graceful fluidity is gone, and instead it’s a rougher ride with some jerks here and there on the edges. Funny thing is, I never really noticed it before; but comparing it to MX271 it’s just seems a lot more blatant.

Only reason I even tried Ammo again for the comparison, was because these are supposedly the commercial Ammo pre-releases. I haven’t heard any confirmation from Jasmin, SteveO, or Tisha about this though, so shrug.

Also want to add, that the sexual aspect of Ammo just feels like it’s driving faster. Whereas 271 is a slower, more gradual sexual kick (sensuality?). A lot like how I’d imagine Ammo to feel like if it was in an oil version. Yet it’s only the sexuality that’s slower and in more control; the rest of whatever’s in 271 seems to be going at a steady pace. Maybe it’s this blend of different rates of sexual and social aspects that’s creating this smoothness? Who knows! Again, only tested it for 2 days.

Tmoz, can you tell any difference in the scent. I called it Ammo scent before I really thought, but SteveO said he thought it was Game scent. My nose is a bit wooden and I’d like to correct myself if I was wrong about the scent.

I need to run plain ammo again myself to compare them. Good Idea! You are right there is no direct confirmation that these are precursors to commercial ammo.

You know it weird, when I smelled it from the to go bottle when I first got it, I thought it was Game scent as well, and was really happy, but when I sprayed it on my skin today, it smelled like ammo scent. Today is my first day using MX271. I sprayed it 4 times.

What I do know is I cannot tolerate the scent of original ammo anymore, and while this smells like the scent of ammo, I do not think it is as harsh, or strong, in fact I think it might be tweaked, and smells a bit better.

Then again last night I sprayed the mx 113 akuto on my wrist, and that could be messing up nose, I still need to get that out of my head

so yall think mx271 is better than ammo?

Akamahyer, MX271 is a test product, so far there have only been 3 full reports on it. I have worn it a grand total of 4 times. There is really no way to say that MX271 is a better product. If you are a fan of AMMO then I think it would be very worth your while (and time and money) to test MX271. That is my personal opinion. If you decide to test any MX, know that it is a test product and that you by buying it you are making a commitment to honestly test it and report on it.

tmoz, your reports are excellent. I pay attention and appreciate the detail. It’s important as it sets the “stage” of your testing. I’m always interested in what you boys have to say. It’s more help than you know when choosing mixes for Wolf. I spent months reading this forum before I joined. The thing that originally drew me in were the reports on A314. That’s why I’m here. :wink:

Reps! :slight_smile:

I was pretty sure it was the Ammo scent the first day I tried it, but today I’m almost 100% certain it is. I even sniffed out all 3 to make sure :smiley:.

Thanks for the reps Bella. Hmm so besides A314, what other products does your SO typically enjoy using? I was going to throw in a to-go of IS/A or some MX135 for my girl, just to see how she’d like them. Good start up choices?