Mx288, the 4x slow-release IS: longer effects, no boosters, subtler self effects

I recieved the Mx288 as a gift in one of my last orders and I’ve been testing it for quite a while now, both on its own and with other combo’s…

For those of you who aren’t familiar with Mx288, it’s a 4x slow-release version of IS :slight_smile:

What i’ve noticed is the following;

  • The effects of Mx288 are longer than regular IS (duh! :roll_eyes:). When I wear IS I typically apply in the morning and do a booster around lunchtime… With Mx288 I don’t need boosters
  • The self effects from Mx288 are not as obvious as with IS, (even with IS doses that amount to more than the dose of Mx288)…When I used 2 sprays Mx288 I got less self effect than 6 sprays standard IS
  • The effects on others is a bit more subtle, but the level of hits is almost constant with a very slow decline, whereas the effects of IS seem to peak rapidly and wear off rapidly

So…I guess for me at least, Mx288 seems to almost work like an oil based phero…The effects (both self and on others) is less pronounced, but it lasts a lot longer. I haven’t tried Mx289 so I can’t comment on any difference between the two.

Has anyone else noticed the same or similar effects?

Hey Great report,

I Have, I really like MX288 but Ishine does pack more punch. However I think MX288 may be a good alternative for those who suffer from crash or headaches with normal Ishine. MX288 is designed to eliminate those effects I believe.

When I know I have a tough day at work I will actually use both. MX288 for its long lasting effect and a little regular ishine on top for a stronger effect.

Tisha

Nice report. Good work and thanks!

great report :slight_smile: im not a big fan of IS.. (TAA works better for me i think..) but maybe i should layer TAA with mx288 (if i get it) to make the effects last longer :slight_smile:

<3