MX297 experience (friendzone?)

Hello alltogether,

I’ve read a lot about mx297 (especially thundercat’s thread “mx297 mix repertory”) and thougt I have to test this "magical " stuff. Short pooled: My experiences with it were ok but I don’t think its something to attract women.

I used it with different combinations on party and on a kind of date with a girl.

  1. the date
    The girl and me were attracted already before I started using mones so I thought with mones I can go one better. I used ammo, IH, IS and mx297 (1spray to wrists and 1 to throat) . With the first 3 ones I already found my sweetspot so I think only mx297 could have changed something. The conclusion was that the girl treated me this time only like a friend and not like a guy she would like to be together with or similar. (I used A314b and IH one time before around her and I think back then she were attracted more to me)

  2. on party
    party 1:
    I used ammo, mx297, IS and mx407 (cttm test package).
    Guys were a lot of friendly to me and apologized when bumping accidentally in me even when I didn’t really noticed it. There was a lot of respect. Guys even smiled at me in a respective way and said cheers to me. Girls weren’t really attracted to me. Maybe they thought I were to good for them but I didn’t even noticed shy looks ore something so I guess they didn’t see any big attraction to me.

party2:
similar to party 1 but without using ammo. I think there was still more respect from men and really no one bumped in me although it was a very tight place and bumping accidentally happened a lot. I was there with a friend and he got a lot of “bumps” from other guys. Even on the dancefloor there was a lot of space around me. No one got to close to me.

  1. Mx297 on it’s own with friends (ok in addition still IS, I use it always^^)
    Friends were much friendlier to me and there was a kind of more trust and respect. I also got deeper conversations with them. Also a girl with who I’m platonic friendly liked me still more as a good friend (what is ok) although we were attracted in the past and flirted a lot when we got to know each other back then. She’s again together with her ex-boyfriend but avoided in the past talking a lot about him while I was around her. This time she hadn’t any problems with this 'cause I guess she thinks that I’m now only interested in her as a friend and didn’t have any feelings for her anymore.

So my final conclusion till now:
If you wanna respect and make friends mx297 is a good stuff. To attract women I wouldn’t use it again. I will test it more and combine with different mones to see some other effects but I don’t think that there will be special blatant effects to women.

I saw different posts were other pheromembers had more success with mx297 maybe my natural mones don’t work especially good with mx297 .

from my experience, mx297 is good for first impression lets say if you are in a club, they see as a very cool guy, but if you get a date i wouldn’t use it again.

My tuppenceworth:

1 - Date. Seems to me that you maybe drowned the MX297 there? Ammo, IH and IS is a pretty good mix on its own and after going through all sorts of MX297 mixes, I came to the opinion that it is best used with as few other pheros as possible.

Plus, although Ammo does work reasonably well with MX297, I’m not entirely convinced that its rone content sits well with the 297. I feel it may detract somewhat.

Lastly - I have found that women who respond well to A314 for attraction, tend not to respond to MX297 and vice-versa. Friendzone is the most usual response and with the IH, it will be close friendzone!

2 - Party 1: I’ve used more or less exactly that mix a few times before - except it was CTTM2. Found it goes down very well with gay guys. Very, very well - If that’s your thing!

Party2: That mix screams “Instant Friendzone” to me and I’m not convinced you were experiencing respect hits. Charisma, sociability and engaging hits, yes but that’s a subtly different thing. Still, a good mix for general socialising.

3 - MX297/IS: Pretty much what I’d expect from this but again, I’d question the nature of respect. This one could be turned strongly sexual by the introduction of a bit of none - I’d use a smallish amount of TUTH or none itself. Something that disturbs the MX297 vibe least. I would leave the 297 to do its work unaided for a while and if comfort/closeness and an amount of escalation was established, I would then add-in the none. After going through mix after mix with MX297, I found this to be the simplest and most relaible way of inducing a strong sexual response. Especially with women who previously saw me as a “friend” :slight_smile:

Check my Journal and other posts on MX297. I have tested MX297 extensively.

Tanks for your answer :slight_smile: Next time I will use mx297 only around friends and use a314b and ammo for attracting women

I suggest you stick with it - Don’t limit yourself to a basic style of mix. Be adaptable and have different styles for different situations.

MX297 is a very valuable and useful mix if you tune it right. :slight_smile:

Beautiful report! Most excellent! Many kudos! :smiley: I am growing to agree. Mx297 seems to have a “negative effect” that way to those type of mixes. It definitely fills in the friend vibe in an extremely interesting way.

I wouldn’t necessarily suggest it when going for something more… but it’s likely a great one to add to mixes where you are looking for more respect from friends and others or looking to keep friends friends, your friend’s girlfriend only a friend, or gradually break up with your girlfriend without “hurting her” and more coming to a mutual agreement.

In those cases, I think it could be rather awesome. On the other hand, in certain very strong sexual mixes I think it can amplify some of the effects. But it definitely seems to be a great social. That much seems to be true to me, one way or another. :slight_smile:

(In unrelated but maybe related news…And yes! I’m back. Didn’t have access to my computer for a while… but now that it’s back… I’ll get my latest report up soon… sorry for the delays)