How does MX353 compare to MX292? According to the store it’s the same thing just sccented differently. MX353 using the FF22 scent, MX292 using the discontinued GAME scent..
I’m planning on buying some of this stuff, feedback needed!
How does MX353 compare to MX292? According to the store it’s the same thing just sccented differently. MX353 using the FF22 scent, MX292 using the discontinued GAME scent..
I’m planning on buying some of this stuff, feedback needed!
I’d only used MX292 a few times because I couldn’t stand the Game stench but below is an unofficial report that also details others experiences with MX292 and MX353. ![]()
would you happen to have that stenchy mx292 still sitting around? If so I’m curious if I could find a way to get that off of you =)
lemme know plz!
I’ll have to check my overflowing drawer of 5ml bottles. If I find it, I’ll PM you. ![]()
I found no differences between MX 292 and MX 353 …
i like the new scent as well.. ![]()
Pago
Yeah I’ve also been very curious to know if the altered scent packages change the effect of the product at all. …I guess so far it looking as though it’s all working just the same.
I’m noticing stronger, longer lasting self effects at one spray…
I had used mx292 a week before at 3-4 sprays. This would mean MX353 could have stronger external effects as well. Those results take extended testing to verify. New scent package is wonderful and very palatable.
I totally agree! I had to use 3 sprays of MX292 to get the same effects as 2 sprays of MX353. I like the smell of MX353 much better as well. ![]()
Any idea what the scent is on the mx353? It reminds me of something my grandmother would have worn, or a ladies perfume.
Technically they call it FF22. It reminds me a lot of Silver Mountain Water (a mens cologne by Creed).
Thanks for the reply snoopy. I was curious, as it has a smell unlike anything else I’ve ever tried up to this point.
Folks ..
well now i´m through nearly an entire bottle… lot of sarging huuuhh ![]()
an i asked a bunch of women how they like the scent …never and when i say never had a cologne that was more liked by women than this one ![]()
I can describe the smell as sweet and fresh .. no matter what .. i like it and women too…
and i can see an increased effectiveness … compared to MX 292 …
not much but it´s visible !!
wanted to reorder today … along with P 83 and some Instant Gentleman … (thanks for the present Jakob)
and NOOOOOO it has become out of stock today …
Please Please restock it … you cant let all women suffering from an absence of this magic stuff … ( i´m not thinking of my benefits here
)
Pago
Wow I must have gotten really lucky because I got an mx353 today
p83 is definitely still out (not good because i’m starting to run low)
but you should check for the mx353 right now
Was wondering what was happening with 292 and glad to see that it hasn’t simply disappeared. Will definitely be placing another order to try out the new scent!