My journal: respect at the office on alpha, and Instant Shine got my friend a sale

Hello hello! I’d just like to post this log of how androtics products have worked.

I have a girlfriend so I don’t really approach girls, but I’ve noticed people talking to me and respecting me more with alpha. No joke.

Today my friend brandon (we’re both in sales) wasn’t making sales ALL WEEK. Gooseegg everyday. I gave him a spray of instant shine and one drop of alpha..and he made a tier 2 sale 20 minutes later. (tier 2 is pretty rare)

I put on some instant openness (neck, to affect myself), and the WHOLE office now knows about pheromones. LOL I’m actually getting some people to buy them.

The director of my company (the highest guy in the whole center) came up to me while on alpha and said he overheard me talking about it. He asked if it would make his wife stop bitching (lol) and I gave him both alpha and instant shine…The next day he came up to me and was like “that shit works dude!, where do i buy it” and he took me into his office to take down the URL.

The first time I did alpha and instant shine, I was swirving in and out of traffic like CRAZY and almost crashed my new 350z because I didn’t care. I was super careless with the clutch…

Uh that’s about it so far. Sorry about the unorganized log, I actually didn’t plan on posting one and i’m at work right now but I figured I’d add this to say…

PHEROMONES DO WORK.

i just actually dropped $200 to buy the rest of the androtics products.

-already tried alpha, instant openness (which was included free, a small one, thanks!!) , instant shine
-just purchased instant honesty, instant gentleman, instant jerk, turn up the heat, and ammunition.
-the alpha one does something weird. Every few so minutes after I apply it, I get a whiff of whatever is in it and it smells AMAZING. I can’t even explain what I mean..but I’m sure some people do.
-I have ODed a few times. Especially with instant shine. It makes me depressed and feel “weird”
-Instant shine uh…when I spray it on my chest..like completely clears my sinues…i’m serious. lol
-i think it’s addictive. I crave putting it on everyday..lol.

will keep this updated!!!

Wait what do you mean by alpha?

Alpha Androstenol or Alpha A314?