Need advice: I'm 21 but look 17 and get discounted as too young at clubs

I am posting this here because you guys seem very helpful, the problem i am having is that i am very young looking. i am 21 years old but look like i am 17 years old. this presents me with problems of picking up females as they discount me as being too young i think. for example i was at a club on saturday and the security guard asked me for three pieces of id just to get in the club! then when i was in the club i could not get a dance with anyone that i would ask. i am not sure what to do about this situation, please give me some advice, thanks.

Hi there Sympatico and Welcome!
I have that same problem except am female so it works the other way.

You have definitely come to the right place. Am sure some of the guys here can give you some advice on what to use.

Hmmm I used to have that problem :smiley: Now I am older so its evened out alot LOL. Believe me its a pain now but you will appreciate it when your 40.

I suggest IG for starters. Its worldly mature sophisticated and attracts.

IH would be another good choice to deepen communication and give a feeling of connection and intimacy.

AMMO for a sexy confident kick.

You may want to look into A314 to use as a base. Its the alpha respect mix and can up your status

Tisha

ya i currently have ammo and instant gentleman however when i wear them at the club i dont feel like i am getting a reaction. i wear instant gentleman at work all the time and i love what it does there and know its working but its like when there are alot of people in a crowded place like at a club its hard to stand out especially when the older vibe is coming from someone that looks very young. Is there any hope?