Need advice on first time use of TUTH

This will be my first time using a pheromone of any kind, so any advice given will be appreciated. I’d like to try TUTH on my wife tonight when she gets home from work and am curious the best way to use it, e.g. how many sprays should I start with? should i spray it on neck, chest, wrists? how long before she gets home should I apply it? etc… We are both 25 and she works long days, so she’s usually not really looking for sex during the week, mostly only on weekends. Hence the reason I thought I’d try TUTH to maybe kick start her a little. Any advice welcome. Thanks…

Hello

If my husband is truely (very) tired mones normally dont do much to him. But if its just the normal pooped after work feeling I let him get his second wind and relax a bit. If I am looking for ummm fun LOL then I will put them on after dinner and maybe do something nice to help him relax a bit like rub his shoulders. Soon the mones start wafting towards him and he will respond.

Try one spray to your chest after she gets home and relaxes a bit. You need to find the dosage thats right for you so if that dosnt work the next day try 2 sprays one to hair one to chest. Give it some time to work. Your wife knows your natural mone signature and she may be slightly confused by this new vibe she is getting and need time to process it. It took my hubby about a week. For a few days he kept looking at me like I grew a third boob.

You may want to think about getting some IH to. Have your done your intro to get your $15 GC to the store yet? If not do that. IH creates a feeling of closeness and intimacy its not just social. Those feelings make us horny to lol.

Tisha

Tisha’s advice is pretty much dead-on.

First - set the tone. Make sure the atmosphere is relaxing and conducive towards - romance. Neat, cleaned up, maybe a couple candles. Flowers can go along way. Maybe her favorite food waiting for her. A drink. That kinda thing.

Start with one spray. If that does not work try again another night with two sprays. If she is not too tired you will eventually get it right.

And Tisha is right about her recognizing a change in your phero-signature. Some people really do and it takes them a while to adjust. So beware of that. Wear your evening out cologne and blame it on that.

And Tisha says that like it would have been a bad thing - lol.:open_mouth: