Need tips for mixes (First timer)

Hello, I am a noob on this website and have never use mones before, but I have done a lot of reading and research on this forum.

I have a few questions regarding mixes and what is best for my target. She is asian, 18 years old, very independent and a ambitious woman. We are really close friends, so its not awkward at all to talk to her. What mixes are best to fortify our friendship and maybe a long term relationship?

Which mix should I use, and can someone please explain to me the difference between the original A314, A314 “A” and “B”.

Any tips or suggestion is appreciated!

AMMO/IG along with IS/IH?

A314 + TUTH + IS/ IO

AMMO + TUTH + IS

AMMO+ IS + IH

A314 + IS + IH / IO

Hey welcome :slight_smile:

IG, IShine, IH, possibly P74.
You can try and see if you get good results with a spray of Ammo, it wouldn’t surprise me if one spray was od and half a spray was optimal tho. You can get half a spray out of a 30ml bottle by pushing gently.
Let the others recommend on P75 used on targets with asian origin. I never repelled them with it but I am not sure if P75 is really appropriate for them.

I shouldn’t need to tell you what’s already described on their product page :slight_smile:

PS: no refunds on Putative liners. So maybe you want to order just IG IH IShine

I just order IG IH(togo) IS and AMMO all 1x. Are there any other mixes you would recommend?I’m going to experiment with IG IS IH during the day to see how it goes and maybe add AMMO at night. Thanks for tip.

hey justyn! i wouldn’t use A314 around her.she’s too young to like that mature,serious and dominating vibe from 314.go for IG instead.asian girls really love this signature.it’s younger,masculine but non threatening,security,dependable and approachable.there is no such thing as best mix for this or best mix for that.everyone have different taste and body chemistry.you have to play around with your mixes to find your fav combos.but whatever you do,always use IG as base if your targets are Asians and keep your enone dose low.here’s a tip! south east asians can tolerate high none sig.as a matter of fact they love it.panties soaked everytime i wear high dose of TUTH or NPA around them.but they have to be comfortable around you though,if not prepare for backfire.if you’re going after a decent asian girl,keep the enone real low until you guys are ready for sex.also try to combine 50/50 IO and IH.works even better

Thanks Leon, she’s from the USA though does that matter? I’ve read somewhere on the forum where those born in the USA can tolerate more enone.

If there is a study on that, it will be hard to find. The question is whether it is the genetic code of your birth or what you got used to over time that is significant. I can’t answer this and it isn’t easy to find out.