Hi, I’m new here. Well, I’ve been flicking through the boards for a while but decided to sign up for the $25 voucher! Hope they deliver to the UK! I’ve tried various different pheromone products and had some success with them, but I’m here to learn more about which ones work best. I’m moving to Sweden in August (hopefully) and need some hot Swedish love, maybe good pheromones will help me to get some! btw I’m 25 and please someone tell me whats the best pheromone product to make men go crazy over you?
Hello Stormwarrior and welcome to the forum!
We have members here from all over the world, and many from the UK, so you can be sure they deliver.
I am certainly not an expert on female mones, but we have lots of members here who are.
To provide better suggestions though, it helps to know a little more.
For example, what is your personality like? What are you looking for specifically in mones? How did you hear about mones?
Thanks in advance.
Hi Stormwarrior! I’m glad you finally decided to jump in and join us!
We have quite a few members from the UK, so yup, they deliver there too!
Give us a little more info about your personality and social settings (work, church, clubs, etc) and we’ll find something that suits you.
We’ll be waiting for your reply.
![]()
Hi there,
Welcome.
Androtics does send to UK, no worry. What pheromones have you tried before?
We can recommend the right pheromones for you to try but we need more information form you. What is your personality? Shy or outgoing?
What is your purpose of using pheromones? Is it for relationship, sexual, respect, social?
WHo are your targets?
Awaiting your reply.
Cheers
Thanks for the replies everyone. Well, when I move to Sweden I will be going out to bars alot and stuff like that, and there will be alot of attractive men around, I would just like them to be very sexually attracted to me, but preferably in a chivalrous gentlemanlike way, I don’t want to have all the blokes just trying to jump me without invitation! I am really quite shy when out at clubs though, I tend to just sit there talking quietly to one or two people. I would like to be a bit more confident and get up and dancing and stuff. I’ve tried a pheromone product from pheromone99, I’ve tried pherlure and also some random cheap ones off ebay. But my main purpose in using pheromones is to get men to really fancy me.
I recommend Instant Sexiness. Since you want to be a bit more confident and have that “vibe”, I think Instant Sexiness A would work well for you. Also, to help with talking more and confidence, Instant Shine and Instant Openness work very well.
I hope this helps.
Hello Welcome to Pherotalk ![]()
Can you tell us what you have used already ? This will help in directing your to products that fit your needs.
First I suggest instant sexiness. There are two kinds. A and B
A is more your strong sexy dominate female type. Think Angelina Jolie persona
B is more your sexy sweet soft type. Think Marilyn Monroe.
usually e tell people to go with the one that best suits there personality although both will work for you. They just create a different vibe.
Next I suggest IO to help increase interaction and conversation with others. Its a comfortable mix so it can help with the shyness as well.
You mention wanting to make men crazy LOL Copulins will do that but I will wait to go over that till after I find out what you have tried out already. If you want to read about them do a search on EOW in the ladies section or you can ask and we will go over them with you.
Your GC is on its way
Hope to see you in the forum
Tisha
Hostess/Guide
As I said, I’ve tried pherlure, one from pheromone99 and some cheap ones off ebay. One of the ones off ebay was a wipe with copulins in it, I’m not sure what copulins are and would like to know more about them, but after I had used the copulin wipe my boyfriend at the time became much more attentive and complimentary.
Hey stormwarrior, welcome on board. You’ve already been given some great advice, nothing to add there. It’s great to see another girl from the UK.
Have a look for a user called Xiphoid, not only does she know what she’s talking about but she is also a swede living in the UK, I’m sure she’ll be only too glad to point you in the right direction!
that sounds about right. cops are female pheros secreted from the vagina during ovulation. it is reported to make men more aroused and become attracted to the wearer.
Welcome!!
Ahhhh copulins… They can drive a man nuts, but they’re tricky too! You already had good suggestions! I must say, the men I have aroud seem to prefer IS/B. I seem quite dominant because I’m tall and IS/A seems to add to that dominant vibe. IS/B makes you seem softer, girlier.
I hope you have lots of fun!
Thanks for the extra info. Here’s a great post about couplins that may help you also:
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/womens-pheromone-advice-tips-tricks/newbie-few-questions-1756.html
As the others said, Instant Sexiness is a must-have for attracting men. Pair it with Instant Openess and Instant Shine to get the connection with others going. I think Instant Openess should be dubbed the Instant Friends phero because that’s what it does…helps you feel connected and relaxed around each other. It’s a “chatty” phero. Instant Shine does exactly what the name says, makes you feel like the star of the party, and others around you will think that too. Both of these products are great for diminishing personal space, meaning others will want to be closer to you.
Even though these products together would make a killer male-attracting combo, you really need to test each product separately so you know what each brings to the mix. It’ll make tweaking your combo easier too if you know what to expect and how much to use for each. Test them by gradually increasing the dosage until you are getting the results you desire fairly consistently. For example, on the first day, use one spray and notice the effect on those around you as well as self-effects. Day two, use two sprays and so on until you find your “sweet spot” and are getting the desired results. The dosage is different for everyone. For example, using 2 sprays of a product may work for some, but others may need 3 or 4.
You have a very sweet opportunity to really put yourself out there when moving to a new area. People won’t know you to be anything different than what you portray. If you act shy, you’ll probably get what you’ve always gotten. But if you really put yourself out there (maybe even a little out of your comfort zone), and make an extra effort to start up conversations, chit chat more than you normally do, act more confident than perhaps you feel, people will be attracted to that and you’ll soon become the ‘new life of the party’. It may be scary, but the feedback that you can get can be quite addictive and I think eventually you’ll find that it just naturally becomes easier and easier to be around others and start those convos.
Good luck to you and be sure to post any other questions you have on your new and exciting journey. We’ll be here to help as best we can.
Welcome to the forum Stormwarrior!
Good luck!![]()