New Here

Hey, I forgot how I came about this site but it was about a month ago, but now I finally have time to visit. I’m 19, M, from Socal. I’ve been reading all the hype how it works as well as the pessimistic comments from other sites so I’ve decided to try it out and begin with a To-Go order. I’m certain that it will work as many of you have posted success stories so I will most likely upgrade to bigger orders soon after.

Anyways my goal is to test it out and see if it actually works, then I will go on from there and experiment. I’m mostly looking at ammunition and instant openness. I don’t want to throw all my money just yet so I will report back when I receive it and give it a test.

Hey!

How are you buddy?

Welcome to this forum!

For starters I would recommend that you would try out Instant Shine. It is a super effective product that creates a fun vibe around you. You’ll be the definition of fun!

Once Tisha replies and sends you your gift cards, I would recommend that you read the links in her signature as it is extrememly crucial to understand what pheromones do and how to use it effectively.

I hope you learn lots and enjoy this forum!

hi welcome to the forum!

i ditto the rec on instant shine. i currently own it right now, and i just had a lunch date with it and it was fabulous!!

anyways, guys will be able to help u out more, but i just thought id pop into say hi :slight_smile:

Hey ruzty!

Welcome to the forum!

I agree with RM go with instant shine too, it’s a product that I think that everyone has to try. It definately brightens your day since it uplifts your mood and makes others more merrier around you!

Instant openness looks great in your order, I’m sure you’ll have fun that one! It’s great for socializing and the conversation alive!

Have fun! and yes, don’t forget to report! :smiley:

Hello

Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

Ishine is great to start off with because most people can feel the vibe they emit with it. It has blatant self effects as well as effecting others.

IO and AMMO are both great as well. Thats one of the great things about this store. You can test them out first :wink:

If you have questions just ask.

Your GC will go out shortly :smiley:

Have fun

Tisha

Hello Ruzty1

Good to have you in Pherotalk :slight_smile: It is good that you decided to join after visiting this forum for some time.

Ok so you want to test some of the pheros here & see if it works for you, ok i agreed with Lady Tisha on her recommendation of Instant Shine, Instant Openness & AMMO & if you use all three of them as a combo, you will get better results :slight_smile:

I will explain a bit more on Instant Shine, Instant Openness & AMMO, ok for Instant Shine it is used to boost the wearer confidence & make people feel comfortable with the wearer, Instant Openness is used for smoother conversation & make people enjoy talking to you & lastly AMMO is used for sexual attraction towards girls & is best used in clubs & pubs.

Hope my info there help you out & i wish you all the best in your testing with the pheros here :slight_smile: