New "player" from Toronto

I’m soon to be 21 from Toronto. I’ve been in this game for a while now, and I would like to see what kind of effects these products have on your dating life. I’ve tried a few products out with various degree of success.

I would like to share my knowledge with you guys and see what you guys have to talk about pheromones. I am already more mature than my age, so the pheromones I would prefer would probably be Instant Shine, although I haven’t tried that one out yet.

I’m basically in this for adding to my game and attracting more women.

Hey Control,

Welcome. If you’re looking for field test results, I highly recommend the Men’s forum. That is what it’s there for.

For game and it’s related cohorts, look at Ammo, Ishine and maybe A314/IG for that initial attraction. Ishine, in addition to IO, IH, and IFM will help with the rapport building stage. Seal the deal with Ammo and TUTH.

There is a good thread to read, “What Phero’s Can and Can’t Do,” that everyone should read first to dispel any hyped notions of what Pheros can achieve.

Welcome to the forum Control.

You’ve definitely come to the right place. Tenant gave you some good suggestions. Instant Shine is definitely a must as it has good self-effects as well as for those around you. Definitely makes you a star! Open honesty will get them talkin and I know from first hand experience that once you’re both wanting things to move closer, Turn Up the Heat will definitely add that extra spark!

~~River

Hey Control,

Yeah sounds like the first two posters got em right. Check out the forums and also maybe you might want to consider Ammo and Turn Up The Heat. Seems to be more geared for the game.

Good luck.

Kai

Hello

Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

So you have had some success with the products ? Looking forward to hearing about your results. Feel free to post them in the mens tips area of the forum.

Ishine rocks and I think you will really enjoy it.

If you have questions just ask.

Your GC is on its way :wink:

Tisha