Hi, heard them talked about in Mystery’s book and decided to go for it and give pheromones a try after being curious about them for a while. I’m trying to reinvent myself this year, completely define a new image of strength, power, and personality. I’m 26 and from NY, and decided that this year is going to be all mine. So far, it has…kicked it off with a threesome at a party and I’m hungry for more.
Can anyone recommend a few mones? I’m thinking of starting with Ammunition and getting Alpha later on.
I’m glad to hear about your plan to reinvent yourself and wish you the best of luck.
Ammo would definitely be a good start, as would A314. I would also recommend getting a social like Instant Openness and Instant Honesty. These can definitely help with pickup and general socializing. Instant Openness will make people more talkative. Instant Honesty will help build trust and comfort. Another great product is Instant Shine which will make people feel good just being around you and help make you the life of the party. Just make sure to try each product individually before mixing them so you have an idea of what they do and what the best dosage is for you.
I work in a restaurant, and I’m a trainer and basically a step down from management though I am on the floor (just waiting to move up), so I’ve got a steady stream of attractive girls in my life and no qualms about mixing business and pleasure at this point. I also hang out with a pretty sexually liberal crowd as it is, attending kink parties probably once a month or so.
Once in a while, I’ll hit up a club, usually a Goth/industrial scene (I may try to hit clubs more often this year, but I am also buckling down and trying to get a more professional life on track). We also hit local hole in the wall bars once a week or so.
How would you prioritize your recommendations for this particular lifestyle?
From your description, I would second your choice of Ammo, A314 and one or other of the socials. A314 plus none is a good way to project strength and status if you have the behaviours behind it sorted. TUTH might also be worth considering if you are active on the sex club scene - it works best with a willing partner, however it can be overkill in more social scenarios. A social like IH or IS might be needed to moderate it a bit. If it is any help, the goths in my life seem to respond to an A314/IH based phero signature.
I’ve been reading some journals, and MX297 sounds like it might be superior to A314. Should I give this experimental mix a try or stick with a tried and true for my first purchase?
I understand all too well why you came to this forum and I know that eventually if you grow to understand what we do here you will develop in many positive ways.