New

Hello, I am new to this, I’ve always been interested, but have always been a little overwhelmed by all of the choices. I hope to find some good advice for some products to try. 25 F Texas

Hi Megan, welcome to the forum.

Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? For instance, are you shy or outgoing? Laid back or high strung? Are you in a relationship or looking to date? What goals do you have that might include pheromones?

We can make better suggestions with this info. Please tell us! Thanks!

PS. You also need to give us this info to earn your gift certificate…

Hello Megan and welcome to the forum.

Like Robbie says, we need some more info to both helop you and to let Tisha send you a gift certificate you can use towards a purchase.

We need to know what you want to do with the pheromones and like Robbie said some about your personality. That way we will be able to best match up you to the right product.

OPlus I promise there are lots of women here and some will come by and say hello soon I hope.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

PLease tell us more about your intention of using pheromone. It could be because of relationship, attraction, sexual, work or other reasons. There are different phero for different intention.

It would also be helpful too if you can tell us your target.

Then we can recommend the right phero for you to try and you will earn yourself the $25 gift certificate.

Cheers

Hi Megan Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

I know it can be overwhelming. How about telling us something about your personality and objective for mone use. This will help us direct you to the products that fit your needs.

Also how did you think to use mones and find this site ?

Looking forward to your reply

Tisha