Newbie saying hello.

Hi Folks,

I big hello from Roni. I have been spending at least a couple of hrs each day for the last couple of weeks, going thru this fabulous collection of postings/advice/suggestions; its just great. I got my first order of A314, IH-2x and IG. For the next order I am thinking of IO and IShine.

I am an average Asian guy, mid 30s working in technology in BayArea, hold a lead position and well resected; sort of a workaholic, easy to talk to, a bit talkative at times, non-smoking, non-clubbing person. I have these 2 really nice Asian females who, I would currently describe as good friends; we usually have lunch together, but I have noticed some very subtle signals in the last few months. Need some guidance on combinations I could use at work which could accelerate the attraction—>and lead to a hot night :slight_smile:

Welcome!

You did a lot of good research and made some good choices.

Get very familiar with each product by itself first. By the time you’ve done that you’ll have your own ideas on how to mix.

Hi there, nice order.

I have documented some interactions with people of asian pacific islander decent in america, a bit different than non americanised asians.

Go light on the A314, the IG will help a lot as will the IH. I would recommend IH at about 3 sprays which would make it 6x, please test this out on yourself multiple times before you go out so you will build up your immunity and not want to spill your guts.

Instant Honesty at high doses is Asian magic… it really is dude…

-DJ

Hi there Roni,

Welcome to the forums. You’ve got some good choices and some good advice there. Definitely get some Instant Shine in your next order. I personally find that it really lifts my mood, and puts me in a fun frame of mind. Although it isn’t overtly sexual, it can make people want to be closer to you physically and reduce personal space. They will feel more comfortable being close to you. That, of course, can also give you more opportunities to touch her and get her motor running.
Good luck and have fun.

Welcome to Pherotalk Roni!

Yes, I agree with gone you ordered some great products. The A314 is a great choice because it suits your personality and will add to that powerful persona you already give off. Like DJ suggested , not really to go easy on the A314 just keep in mind that instant gentleman has similar effect but with it you seem more warm and approachable which is definitely what you want with the ladies.

Instant honesty will make you seem more trustworthy and with that closeness you will be able to build a relationship with one of these ladies.

Please share your experiences with us as soon as you start using the products.

Your GC will be issued soon!

Thanks folks, for all the good advice. After going thru some more posts, I realized that my arsenal should have some more variety. I ended up placing a 2nd order of IO, IS-togo, CTTM2-togo and TUTH-togo; and also waiting for Ammo + IFM to become available. I feel like a kid with a whole bunch of Lego blocks :slight_smile:

I did try out a few combinations for 3 days, will share the experience in a new post.