Newbie

Hello, My name is Dale and I’m a male, I’m 43 and I’m from Amish Country.

I have been fooling about online and came across some pheromone stuff, I did some research, about 3 hours worth of reading all the reviews and trying to decide what was best for me, a newbie. I thought about Eros and others but eventually decided on Ammo with Instant Shine and TUTH togos.

Now the why: My wife left me for a younger kid a couple of months ago and I want to find some way of getting her back. I have been working out daily (lost 50 pounds), I eat right and I feel good… other than feeling lonely at times. I know she still loves me but I want that thing that puts me over the top, that makes it like it was in the early days of our marriage when we were inseparable, I believe this stuff will help me do just that… looking forward to receiving my shipment.

Now I just have to figure out how much to use, where to use it, when to use it, how to mix the different ones – this is complicated stuff.

Dale

Heya Dale, welcome to the forums! I’m really sorry to hear about your wife! :frowning: I don’t mean to dig into a sensitive area or anything, but was it just the youth that drew her to this guy, or were you guys having problems? The reason i ask is so that i can recommend what products would be best, or how to use what products you already got to the best advantage. The more we know, the more we can help.

Also, could you tell us a bit more about yourself? Like what kind of personality do you have? What kind of personality does your wife have? Where would you be meeting with her to try your phero’s out? And what did you hope they could do for ya? That kind of thing will make sure we give the best advice, as well as earn you a $25 GC. So let’s hear some more from ya! Cheers for now!

Hi and welcome!

As Mr. Feel Good said, we need to know more about your personality and how you relate to others, as well as more specifics as to what you hope to accomplish using pheromones.

This information will help us guide you to the products that will best suit your unique needs, and also help to qualify you for the $25 gift certificate.

I think it was the age thing, that someone younger found her sexy and interesting. She has somewhat low self esteem (and loves constant attention), is flirty, stubborn, spoiled and outgoing. I, on the other hand, am shy initially, intelligent, stubborn, honest, loyal and not too bad looking (if you will take my word for it).

We work together in a plant, lots of open space, it can get warm and humid in the summer. I would like to try to arrange something with her outside of work, where, I believe, the phero’s would be more potent. But if work is the only place then I will have to make due with that.

As I said in the previous post, I hope the phero’s can get her attention back to me, she doesn’t stay away from me at work so I know she will be close – I just want that little edge…

Instant Shine would be a good one for you, it will give you a more youthful aura. Instant Honesty will improve heart-to-heart communications, which your relationship may be lacking. Turn Up The Heat will get her thinking about you in a more sexual way.

I do have Instant Shine and TUTH coming, along with Ammo – I will have to check into Instant Honesty… there is just so many to chose from.

The best way to learn to use them is one at a time. Try each one, by itself, at different doses, until you find your “sweet spot”, or the amount that produces the best “hits”, or reactions from others, for you.

Do this for each one, and once you are familiar and comfortable with the effects of each, start trying them in combinations, using the same method.

So what’s the recommendation to start with, Ammo (since it is coming anyway)? Will that affect both men and women, and, in different ways? What would be the hits or reactions that I could/should notice? What about showering soaps, deodorants and shampoos that have strong smells – will these products react with Ammo or cancel it out in any way? Thanks in advance…

You can try them in any order you wish, there is no recommended order.

Soaps, shampoos, deoderants, etc should not affect your pheros.

And, to tell if you are getting hits, this thread should help

How do I know if I am getting hits !!

As for how they affect men and women, there is tons of information from members on this forum about their experiences with the different products. If you use the “search” function located on the right upper side of the forum, you can find information on specific things.

Hi Dale, Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

Sorry about what happened with your wife. The members have given you great advice. IH would be the next best option to get with what you have already. In fact I feel it may be the most useful one as it brings a feeling of closeness and intimacy as well as deeper communication.

Mones will work in the plant, even TUTH would be ok in your case because your target is your Ex. However, You mention you live in Amish country and I don’t know exactly how Amish where talking. TUTH would freak out some of the Amish women if you wear it around them because it gives a strong sexual signal. “I am man and I am looking to mate” You will have to test that one carefully to get the best results from it. On the up side some women you work with could become more flirty and I suggest you flirt back a little. Nothing will get her attention faster then that.

Your GC is on its way

Tisha
Hostess/Guide

Well, I live in Amish Country but I don’t work with or close to Amish women.. they have their own thing going. I’m not that into black, anyway.

Thanks for all the help, from everyone… I am really looking forward to receiving my first shipment and have already been lining up the second one, thanks to the $25. I don’t have a lot of money since the wife took her share of the bill payments with her but I still want to take advantage of what pheros have to offer at the best value I can get. Again, thanks.

I have another question… some of the products I would like to order are currently out of stock. How long does it take for them to restock?

That depends on which ones they are.

Instant Female Magic is one that I am interested in…

I just received my first shipment… whoo hoo. I actually drove out to FedEx because they weren’t going to deliver it today. Thanks for the free gift and chocolate.

I think I’ll get a togo of Ammo so I can “refresh” when necessary.

I just want to use it so bad but I have to sleep and then workout before I go into work tonight… I’ll report how it went in the morning, if I’m not too tired. Unfortunately, wife has off next 2 nights, although, that does give me a chance to adjust to hit my sweet spot before I see her… :cool:

They have had IFM in stock, briefly, once in awhile, but you have to “catch it” when it is there. They don’t tell us when it is in, so you just have to keep checking.

First time use… I tried to go with 2 shots of Ammo, but something happened with the very first attempt and only a little came out, the second shot a little more and the third, holy cow… I think I overdid it. Are you supposed to shake it up before each use?

After a good 30 minute wait I took off to the grocery store. There, I did notice 2 twenty-somethings repeatedly walking by me and staring (I ran into an old soccer coaching buddy and was talking for 5-10 minutes and standing in one place). I noticed I didn’t care for the smell of Ammo (reminded me of pee) – maybe I did put on too much.

Off to work I went. I noticed that guys that never talked to me started talking to me… I noticed I was a little more talkative, too. I did have a woman say I looked wonderful but she has complimented me in the past so I cannot chalk that up to Ammo.

No one complimented me or complained about my smell – so that could be good or bad. Will try to get closer to women tonight to see how they react.

Today I just put on one shot of Ammo (I also shook the bottle) and I enjoy the smell more today. I must note that I was tired last night so maybe that had something to do with my disliking the odor. I do like the smell of Instant Shine, which near the end of the night last night (this morning) I applied to help pick me up.

Great first time report!! And nice hits too!!

Though reports and subsequent questions are better to be posted in the Men’s section where more people will read them, and also you will get more feedback there :slight_smile: