Hello everyone. I am new in this forum. I am a fan of pheromes and is somehow wanting to broaden my knowledge.
I am 26yo male living in Houston. ![]()
Hi there,
Welcome to the forum
Let us help you with some recommendations.
We need for information from you.
What is your personality? Are you shy or outgoing?
What kind of result do you wish to have from using pheromones?
Who are your targets?
Cheers
Thanks so much for joining PheroTalk, I’m super excited to have you here. It’s always great when a new member discovers a world so full of endless possibilities. The only limits to mones is our own imagination ![]()
While I would love to issue you the $25 Gift Certificate for saying hello I do kindly request you post some more about yourself here. If you are unsure about what qualifies as sufficient to obtain the gift certificate I am just itching to email you, please have a look at this thread: https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934 I wrote it to help everyone in writing the perfect introduction. Of course the choice is yours and your privacy is very important. If you just don’t feel comfortable providing additional info we will all still do our best to assist you anyway.
Welcome to PheroTalk
Welcome to the forum.
There is a lot of good information in the stickies at the top of the men’s forum.
Hi Allanerz,
I can’t wait to see how much you will like this forum and the products. If you would, please tell us more about yourself so that we better serve your needs.
Most importantly welcome to the world of pheromones.![]()
Best regards,
MVKBUGATTI