Newbie

Male, 37, Upper Midwest USA. I have always been successful with women. However, I just ended a long term relationship and had been talking to some friends about pheromones. I thought I would check this out and use the gift cert to try out a product.

Hey Diego, welcome!

First off, how did you hear about the site? Did one of your friends point you in this direction?

I’m going to take a stab in the dark and guess that since you mentioned woman, and the fact that you’re recently single, you’re looking to test some pheromones geared toward attraction/sex?

What type of woman do you generally attract? What type of woman do you Want to attract? How do you usually meet them? Out at bars/clubs? Or socially throughout the day at work etc?

What products you should look at will depend heavily on the answers to some of these questions. Younger women (early 20’s) tend to shy away from heavy none products like TUTH, feeling that it’s too intimidating, but since your 37 and none production has gone down, you could likely get away with it easily enough. Women your age tend to react very positively toward a strong sexual mix, so you’d be safe going heavier on those products.

AMMO, TUTH, and Instant Jerk to consider for Social/Sexy situations.

Instant Honesty and Instant Shine to buffer those products.

Take a browse around and read up on these products. As you begin to piece together your specific intent when using mones, the products that you should consider buying will quickly become more evident.

Good Luck!

Just curious on your goals with pheromones; are they specific as in looking for love or workplace status or social or are you after a mone/combo for every setting? (I ended up going the route of a mone for every situation).

If just one goal/area let us know, if everything then I’d suggest picking up their newbie kit. It has pretty much everything in it. Give it a whirl and test, test, test. I can without hesitation recommend about half the products personally barring A314 which I’ll buy soon. (The only one I lack in the present list, I have a 30ml or two of every other product).

The Killer Pheromone Newbie Kit :: Spray Pheromones :: Androtics Direct

+1 For the Newbie Kit. It was my first purchase, and I’m glad I have access to all of the consumer line for testing.

Shortly thereafter, I purchased a314 oil and a 30ml of Shine, and I’m contemplating a 30ml of IH as well.

Not really sure what to try. I am under the belief that its all 21st century snake oil. That being said, I willing to try the snake oil, because so many places give a money back guarantee.

I have three advanced degrees, have a professional career, etc, etc. I usually meet women in social situations and dont frequent clubs, unless I am in Vegas or Miami. I do attend a lot of happy hours and have met women there, at work, conferences, out boating, or traveling. Something that works outside or at large venue concerts may be fun as well, again assuming it works.

It’s either snake oil, and Androtics hires people to pose as different users and report bogus claims on all of their expensive products - or - it works.

Was your background science? technical? business? Pheromones exist in nature, Period. The body produces them for all sorts of various situations… that much is evident. If the chemists and mixologists can get it right, then you just have access to it all in a bottle!

My suggestion, especially with 100% money back guarantee, purchase a few of the most notable products. The ones that suggest they have the most noticeable self and other effects, and put them through their paces. Test to find the sweet spot on each, and give an honest assessment.

Try: a314 Spray, IH to go, IS to go.

Thats about my outlook on it all. :slight_smile:

Try A314 and TUTH, but don’t apply TUTH until you’re basically at a venue where approaching a woman is okay. Even then careful with that stuff. I almost never go above two sprays, usually I stick to one unless the woman is in her mid 30ies.

Welcome Dapper,

This is a super informal and not so tailored response if you will.

I would luuuuuuuv to spend more time assisting you especially since you are a newbie.

We are short staffed and these gift certificates are done manually.

It takes a great deal and I am back logged.

I am hoping that when I catch up on my work, I can start answering these intro threads the way I use to

In fact, I am hoping that soon, someone more experienced than me can come in so I get to do what I am great at, customer service.

Thank you for giving pheromones a chance.

Your gc was issued!