Newbie's report on mx235 (mx 135 cookie-scented)

And now for my report on mx235 :slight_smile: I got no self-effects after 2 days of wearing it. I used 1 spray on my hair and 2 sprays onto my neck, and went out yesterday with 2 guys and a girl. We were having a good time, plenty of close contact for them to smell my pheromones…And nothing unusual happened! I mean, we were all laughing, joking, having a good time, but that was nothing new, the guys are always hilarious and always joke around like that. And I didn’t notice the ‘centre of attention’ effect :confused: What is it with me and pheromones?? I mean, you all just go about your daily lives; I doubt you have to hug or brush up against a pharmacist or a doctor constantly for them to react to your pheromones. And mx235 shouldn’t be intimidating…Please give me some encouragement that I’m not hopeless :slight_smile:

You’re not hopeless, sweetie. I tend to report my hits when they are funny or extreme. I don’t report every little smile. Conversely, I don’t usually mention it when I have the occasional day where everyone treats me like poo! Just look for trends in others’ behavior toward you.

Of course that’s nothing new because you have funny cool friends who love you, right? And I bet you are pretty too, so guys already react to you that way.

But if you watch for consistent positive reactions over time, I bet you will notice them. That’s where pheromones are the best. People are nicer to me more often and for less reason than when I go without pheros. Pheromones crack open additional opportunities for me, and I can go after them or not. Eventually, I’m sure you’ll get a more obvious hit or departure from the norm as well, and you’ll report it here and we’ll all enjoy it.

All the best, and I know how it feels to be new at this.
Kitten

Oh, you’re soooo kind!!Thank you, Kitten! I guess it’s good that at least I’m not getting bad effects, and that sounds right- having a go several times and observing the effects, which I’m sure, will appear. Waiting for my Instant Honesty to arrive now :slight_smile:
By the way, do you think the dosage of 3 sprays should be increased for IS/B and mx235 next time I’m out? How often should I reapply? I was thinking I should do so when I stop smelling the pheros on my wrists, for example, but then they act on a subconscious level, don’t they, so the smell doesn’t have to be in your face strong..

I suggest not spraying to your wrists and using other application points like hair, neck, chest. MX135 I use 5 sprays generally so mess around with your dosage. Also try different environments. You were with a group of people you know well and that are conditioned to act in a certain way. If they are acting in the same nature as the effects the products evoke then its harder to see it.

For example… Ishine

If I wear it around someone who naturally has a happy bubbly personality I tend to not notice much.

If I wear it around the postmaster at work the reaction is blatant because is is normally not a nice man. Ishine will consistantly put him in a great mood.

Your not hopeless, hang in there and keep testing you will hit on what works for you.

Tisha

Don’t worry, you’ll get the hang of it. :wink: It does take a few tries to see what works. Think of it as a chemistry experiment. It might not necessarily work the first time, but with some tweaking around, you should be able to reach your comfort zone.

And sometimes it takes a while before being able to note the general attitude of people surrounding you, particularly if the people are ones who know you already because they’ll need some time to adjust to the new pheros simply because they’ve already registered your natural pheros.

But take note that just because you’re wearing things like Instant Shine doesn’t mean that everything’s a breeze. I still get the occasional nasty cashier/taxi driver/waitress and poopy days because other factors also need to be taken into account.

Keep trying!