Noob Journal

I’m just a noob to this pheromone stuff. I haven’t bought anything yet except for pherlure. I’m going to buy Ammo as soon as I get $12, or when my paycheck gets here next month (If anybody wants to help me on that, plz feel free :slight_smile:). And if you don’t want to read all of this, the summary is this: the pherlure sure helped me with this cute blonde girl.

Well anyway, me and my twin decide to buy a 3-pack of pherlure and it took about 5 days to get here. Man I was worried it wouldn’t get here at all! So the next day, I go walking around Kenwood to see if I can talk to some girls. (Note: I have kind of a hard time doing this.) I head over to the liquor store and buy some Full Throttle. I then head over to Smoothie King (I forgot to mention, my brother was with me until I went to the liquor store, he went straight to Smoothie King). So when I walk in there, he’s sitting at a table and there are two totally cute college girls at the register, about 15 ft from the table. I went over to the ordering bar and ordered a caribbean way, and the better looking girl said I was a cutie (lol I was wearing a wifebeater, didn’t think I’d get that reaction). Anyway, I introduce myself (but not my brother, he’s on his own) and I start talking with the blonde about how I’m in high school. She says she goes to high school too, but her friend starts laughing at her. The blonde just gives a weak smile to me, and mentions that she goes to the University of Cincinnati. We small-talk about colleges and Cincinnati in general, and the bunch of expensive crap Smoothie King sells. My brother (who was not in the conversation) decides to leave and he goes over to Gamestop. Too bad for him. Anyway, this really cute girl keeps looking me in the eye the whole time, even when I look away from her. Soon enough I notice that her friend is nowhere to be seen, it’s just me and her. I get a little nervous, so I decide to take the easy way out. I tell this girl I’m going to find my brother, and I’ll be back later. She tells me to hurry back, because she gets off at 6:30. Walking out of the store, I head to Gamestop to find my brother right by the door. Both of us go into BW3s and try to win at Stacker. Long story short, I lost $20 playing that game, but it was fun.
Let me skip to the part where I meet the blonde again. I arrive at Smoothie King and she is still there, THANK GOD. She finishes serving another customer and comes over to me, I can tell she wants me to say something. So I start out by asking if she parties or not. Her answer was that she parties mostly every week, 3-4 times a week and on her birthday, and that she could take me to a party. I go into a daze for a second…I’m in high school and I’m going to get into a college party, with a really good-looking college girl. Now I’m back, she makes sure that I am single. Then she says she going to head off to her car and said that I need to come back on Tuesday, the next time she works. Now here is the part that made my day…I say to her, “I don’t wanna leave without your number, tho.” She writes it down and hands it to me on one of the smoothest napkins I’ve ever felt. Once again, she told me to be here on Tuesday, and she can give me free smoothies. Free smoothies. She has to be 100% sure that I come back, so she offers me free smoothies if I do. So I leave, and I hang around Kenwood for a little while just thinking about her. This has NEVER happened to me before, I have to say the pherlure gave me the courage to talk to this girl, and make myself shine, in her eyes. Pherlure has won me over…for now.

Haha a nice start to your journal here! Hopefully you will soon try ammo, i think you will like it even more than pherlure!

Keep us updated!

Yea I think I will. I’m going to buy that today because I just so happen to find $50 on the ground.

Ok, here’s today’s journal…I sprayed on some pherlure (by the way, I do just one spray on the front of my neck, sometimes half a spray on the wrist) and went walking around Kenwood today. I went into Smoothie King to see a decent looking girl (maybe a 7 out of 10) and I ordered a caribbean way. I ask her about some of the products in the store, but she seems uninterested. So I get my smoothie and leave, and go to Buffalo Wild Wings and play Stacker..again to no avail. BUT the good thing is there was this waitress who stopped me right before I could walk out. She was trying to get me to play Stacker a little more. I told her I have to be somewhere, but she grabbed me and pulled me inside (I let her, because I really didn’t have to be anywhere). She takes me over to the machine and gives me $70 in one dollar bills, and I spend $20 on the money-taking machine. After the last time I play,I tell all who’s watching that I have to go. This girl (wait I forgot..she is a latina beauty who I’d take a play Stackers for anyday) comes over to me and whispers to me to “come back at 9:30.” Damn, Pherlure did this? Maybe it didn’t, because I’ve been told by a few latinas that I was cute (in the past 3 weeks, too). Thinking so much about this hit, I went to the mall today and ordered some chinese food. When I found somewhere to sit, this woman about 10 ft away asks if she wants me to sit with her. Thinking about her curvy figure, I went over there and sat with her. She must have not known I was in high school, because she asked me how old I was right away. When I told her I was 18, she was very surprised at my response, but in a good way. We had some small talk, and she told me where she works and that I should come visit EVERY DAY during her lunch break. When she got up and threw her trash away, she wanted me to walk her to her car. She asks me if I need a ride anywhere, I say “I guess you can just take me home.” She asks me if I really need to go home, I say no, she says that she is going to take me somewhere close by. As we leave the parking lot, my heart is racing and I’m nervous as a motherlover because I’ve never done anything like this before. Two girls..no, WOMEN in 2 hours?
Before I know it we are parked on top of a hill. Guess what this hill is called by most people around here. The right answer is Make-Out Pointe. I don’t need to say much more, except for that I blew off the latina woman because I was busy (Not with sex, but something of that nature :smiley::smiley:). Pherlure has come through for me, again. But the thing is, I have gained enough confidence to actually talk to people now, and to express myself a little more ever since I bought pherlure. That’s all for tonight.

I didn’t do much at all today, for some reason I was very tired. One thing that did happen though was that I went to the BP Gas Station and this 13-year-old girl kept complimenting me. The jerk behind the register asked me if i wanted to…“know” her :confused: and I said no shes too small, but he said “Man, ***** is *****.” I told him that I don’t want to go to jail, and he said “True.”

Ohh man. I must say that I’ve made the most of my AMMO. This stuff has given me the confidence and smell that I have desired. Thanks to this stuff, I’ve gone from a shy person who doesn’t talk much to a shy person who is very attractive (I’m not exaggerating at all). This stuff has helped me make new friends, mostly girls :smiley:. The thing is, when girls look at me and quickly look away, then look back at me, that’s the signal for me to talk to her (It happens a lot). Now that I have about 3/4 of a bottle of AMMO, I’m going to order some Instant Openness (and maybe more Instant Honesty, that stuff really helps).
PS - I just looked at my invoice for my first order. I saw that someone wrote “Hi Kenneth, Welcome to Pherotalk.com! Enjoy the free gift and have a stellar day! Heart, A”. This is really a good service (and legitimate, Thank God).

how does the Pherlure compare to the AMMO so far?

hey
how Pherlure do you use? one spray ? and were do you spray?

Sorry I haven’t been here, I’ve been really busy this year with schoolwork and stuff like that. But maybe I should update since I had a few readers…
Btw I use two sprays of pherlure on the sides of my neck