Oh Shit!!!..this stuff really works!!!

Hey everyone, i’m Manus, 39 and from the New York area. I’m approx. 5’11, 198lbs and have an athletic build. New to mones and I gotta say, I am so surprised how fast they work!!!

Many years ago I read up on mones, the research and their potential, but never really got around to ever purchasing any. It was only buy chance I stumbled on the PheroTalk forum and began to read some of the discussions. Over and over again, story after story, I kept reading about the various experiences, good & bad, that some of the guys were experiencing after using IO, IS, TUTH, & AMMO.

Initially, i thought, this is “BS”, there’s “no way” these simple sprays could ever produce the reaction in women that these guys are talking about…“BOY WAS I WRONG”!!!

A few weeks ago I ordered the travel size, IO, IS, TUTH, AMMO, and A314-A. Since my divorce 6 years ago, i’ve dated off & on, various women from all types of backgrounds, ethnicity’s, and ages…generally ranging from 22-49. Throughout the majority of most of those dates, things “sometimes” would go well but generally if they did i’d usually have to work pretty hard to seal the deal. By that i mean, i’d generally have to take them to dinner, go on at least 3-4 dates and then afterwards, sex would become the norm.

After receiving my first shipment of mones, and just spraying a few sprays of IO (4) and IS (4), the first date I went on, which was to a pool hall in the city, the girl (Who was spanish apprx.27) literally could not keep her hands off of me or out of my pants. Trust me, this is no bull-shit or lie!!! We met online a few weeks earlier and had just been talking. When we met outside the pool hall, the very moment she saw me and I gave her a huge hug, with a big smile on her face, her first words immediately to me were..“Wow…you smell so good”!!! She took my hand, look me up & down and literally kept complimenting me on how wonderful i smelled and the fact that I literally looked like I was “Glowing”… I couldn’t believe it, because nothing like that had ever happened. Even the on the train ride to come meet her, I noticed many women (young & old), smiling at me, and some even changed their seats and moved much closer towards the area i was sitting in.

Long story short, by the time we went into the pool hall to play pool, my date, who I had “just physically” met literally was kissing me deeply, feeling my chest, rubbing my crotch, and constantly kissing, licking, and sucking my neck. All the while, she kept telling me she didn’t know what is was about me that made her, for the first time ever, “wanna take a guy she just met home and fuck his brains out”!!!

I literally could not believe this!!! needless to say after a pretty short game of pool, and tons laughter about the fact that she was telling me about her morning masterbation habits, we grabbed a cab, went back to her place uptown and OMG!!! The sex was off the fucking chain!!!

To see for myself and test if this was just a fluke or some lucky break, i decided to try this same type of scenario with 2 other women i was talking to at the time as well. The first one was (26-Asian) and the second one was (35-Eastern European). For a second and literally unprecedented third time, this Phermone-cocktail worked!!!

In all of my 39 years, I have “NEVER” met one women, not to mention “3” who all “immediately” opened up to me, told me things that they were even surprised they were telling me, and who “all” went to Bed with me by the “SECOND DATE”!!!

The girl from my first initial experience (the first one i met up with) told me while we were in bed, much later, that just being around me, while we were playing pool, and smelling me made her panties wet so much, that even she couldn’t believe it!!! She swears even now that I must be the “one” for her, because no man has ever made her experience that, and to such a degree, upon just meeting him!!!

I know now without a shadow of a doubt…Phermones work!!! I don’t know how they work, nor frankly do I care!!! I wasn’t sure about them before, but i’m a BIG believer now!!!

This shit works plain & simple!!! For the first time ever, a female colleague of mine, who btw is HOTTT!!!, asked “ME” out!!! Things like this have never happened before…the only thing I’ve changed or have done differently is to now use phermones during key times throughout the day when i’m around women i’m interested in…and boy is it working!!!..:slight_smile:

Hi there Manus,

Thats cool that your from new York.Even better that you have a good build,bet its a hit with the ladies(^^)Thats good that you jumped right in and tried the products for yourself(^^)Your hits were amazing and you definitely found a mix that works well for you.Looking forward to reading your journal when you start it so can hear about more of your successes(^^)Think youve written more than enough to qualify for the 25$ gift certificate and dont think you really need any advice since they are working so well for you(^^)Mickaelia should be around in a day or 2 after the weekend to issue your gift certificate and all the best and hope that they continue to give you good results(^_^)See ya around the forums.

Hi there Manus, welcome to Ptalk.com!
Nice introduction, it seems like you have already experienced some effects of mones and they seem to be working for you fine!
You might want to consider opening up a journal at the men’s section, given that you write very well :slight_smile:
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mens-journals/
Also, you might want to read up on some thread listed here;
https://pheromonetalk.com/t/an-introduction-to-mones-names-size-strength-use-effects-length-of/43003

I’m sure that you will be a great contributor to the community in future :slight_smile:

Will be happy to see you open a journal soon!

For such an intimidating looking person,when you get you GC, I suggest you try IG (Togo bottle) and you will be hooked

Welcome to pheromone-talk

God bless

Joe

Great write up Manus, very interesting reading I suggest trying one the Androstenone range like AMMO,A314 and TUTH.

hi iam in my 30s fit guy..just wondering something i bought ammo and got tuth with it had no luck at all .i know i didnt od on it. and went on one date with the ammo and nothing at all the girl didt even talk too me.. i have been single along time could you tell me what mixture you wore.. all i know is i got no hits at all withj the ammo..i know a girl i really like actually iam carzy about her..
do you have any sugestions as too what mones i should use. your help would be very much respected.
iam fropm ireland by the way.
thank you.
jason.

Hi Jason,

How many sprays of Ammo did you use on your date? Whats her age? take a look at this wonderful thread written by Steve, Its about finding your sweet spot.

hi leaf i used 2 sprays.. one too each wrist and then just rubed them too my neck..

Hey what’s up Jason, how ru buddy??

Well, one thing I did do, but forgot to mention in my first post was, before I went on each of my dates, I would shower first and immediately after getting out, I’d rub just a little Johnson’s & johnson’s baby oil on my skin (especially my chest, neck, and arms) to prevent my skin from becoming dry. Then I would do the following:

1-IO (2 sprays) on my neck & (1) on my chest.. (making sure 2 rub it in).
2-IS (2 sprays) on my chest & (1) in my palms…making sure to slightly rub it on the sides of my face & on my forearms.

I’m not sure but , I think the fact that the baby oil has a lastly lubricating effect on the skin, possibly helped to prevent the mones from totally evaporating and made them last longer on my skin. Trust me, i’m no scientist, but i think it really made a difference because, even while on the dates, i would only spray IO once again on my bare chest, while in the restroom. And the effects, not only on my date, but on women standing like 5-6 feet within my vicinity, where quite evident. Also, in the area where we were playing pool, the ventilation system was blowing a slight breeze. I’m not sure if that made a difference, but many of the women in that area near me, kept looking, smiling, and staring at me alot.

It’s so funny, it sort of feels like i’m a kid in a candy store!!! Seriously!!! i’ve never had so many flirtatious positive reactions from random women. Now, one thing I would definitely recommend Jason, that I feel really has helped me out in understanding women a whole lot more, learning to understand how they think & why they prefer to go to bed with certain types of guys, were (2) great books I read over the summer:

1-Why Women Have Sex: Understanding Sexual Motivations - from Adventure to Revenge

2-The Art of Seduction: An Indispensible Primer on the Ultimate Form of Power

Now, one of my best friends is women. I gave her my copy of the first book and asked her what she thought, and how accurate the authors assumptions & conclusions were. After laughing alot at me first, and then proceeding to read it. She said and I quote," Wow, they know their stuff"!!! So I would suggest giving these a read. Both books definitely helped me completely rethink and revamp the entire way I look at, approach, and engage any woman I interact with now. For me, the advice and stuff I got from both books about thinking “out-of-the-box”, regarding women has been priceless!!!

I literally, just 5 days ago, joined this upper east side yoga gym (with a 90% women membership) and am starting to attend book readings by popular female authors(the audiences are largely comprised of mainly women, who have surprisingly made a b-line towards me to discuss the book being presented). So far, the hits I’ve been getting are excellent!!

Once I start posting regularly, i’ll keep you updated on my progress, what’s working & what’s not working…

Until then buddy, try & see if this formula works for you, try to pick any activity that will give you a very close proximity to the women your trying to attract (For me playing pool and taking yoga classes seems to be working well), and make sure to give those books a look.

Good luck buddy…i’ll keep you posted!!!

Start a journal :slight_smile:

You write well.

Men’s Journal Section

The two books you referred to is definitely some of the best books ever written, I have read both of them and agree with your views and conclusions which you have came towards them.

You might also want to read up on some material by Mystery and Neil Strauss, great authors on the mechanics on social systems :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Hey Manus,

Thanks for sharing your experiences! I just bought some TO GO 'mones a couple hours ago after reading your experiences! I was thinking about getting them today anyway, but this post totally sealed it for me. Thanks again!

You should start a journal, man seriously.

thank you very much!! for your lenthy reply
iam very blowin away by the results you have had
at one point you mention it was like being in a candy store as a kid wow!

i will be honest my friend i havent been with a girl in a long time..
the last date i was on was a disaster and i did wear mones 2 hits of ammo..
but iam willing too keep trying moans if i can get hits like you :slight_smile:
please keep me posted. i would love too get too know you buddy..
and i could do with your help.
god bless from ireland.
jason

Thanks so much Oasis!!! I’m definitely gonna look both of those up ASAP!!! Thanks Buddy…:slight_smile:

Sounds like you had a great time. Reminds me of the first time I had results.

Hey Steve, it’s such a pleasure to meet you buddy!!!

What was your experience like when you first started using them???

Very interesting

Thanks so much Jason. Brother trust me, i’ve been shot down, had dates go south quicker quicker than a Vegas Hooker running away from the law, more times than i can count!!! Lol But what keeps me going and helps me confidently approach just about any beautiful woman I see, or would like to know more about is this thought:

What’s the worst thing that can happen, as I start to to make small talk, introduce myself, and try to learn more about this “interesting” woman standing here before me???

The worst thing that can happen is that she turns me down!!! That’s it!!! ** And if she does…so what!!! It’s not the end of the world!!! If anything, in my mind that just gives me the courage and confidence to try out the various techniques and things I 've been learning about, on another woman!!! Now, in the same breath, you got to remember the flip-side of this.…she might just go for your play and say YES!!!

Remember that old saying: Nothing ventured…nothing gained!!!
**
I’m serious!!! I make a game out of it, and it’s like so addictive now, everyday i go out, i make it a point to introduce myself and try to meet no less than 3 new woman a day…Trust me, i’m a gamer, and this is better and more exciting than any video game i’ve ever played!!!.. For me, It’s like a rush just trying to see if i can make a connection with any beautiful women i feeling like approaching.

I think of people like Thomas Edison, Micheal Jordan, Tiger Woods, Derek Jeter and many other great men and women who consistently persevered in spite of failures, setbacks, rejection, and mistakes. They “perfected” their art “in spite” of their failures, learned from their setbacks, and are "masters now at what they do. I look at dating, going up to and meeting “any” beautiful woman and making a connection, in the same context!!!

As a former personal trainer, i thoroughly understand that, muscles grow and get stronger through “resistance” ,“flexing” them and feeding them the right types of nutrients that promotes growth… The same formula can be applied to meeting women and getting them to respond more favorably towards you. Start to “flex” your new communications muscles. I’m a big believer in reading and learning as much as you can about things that capture your interest. Remember, anything can be learned if your willing to give yourself the time and patience to learn it!!! With women, i’m literally starting to discover, more and more, it’s about how and the **“way” you communicate with her, is what will ultimately determine if she going to let you get into her panties that night or at some future date!!!
**
There’s so many fun exciting things you can do and “learn how to do”, if your willing to turn this pursuit in meeting new women, into new & exciting comprehensive makeover project that will get you more of what you want…WOMEN!!! I’m serious, later this week i’ll post specific things you can start to do and try, to help you towards this goal if you want. Heck, i just learned and was completely blown away by the fact that, many of the younger women (like 21-30) I have been meeting lately, really enjoy Japanese Anime like the series “Claymore”, i’m guessing because of the strong female warrior heroines. Somehow, I think, they feel empowered and identify with the female characters fierce independent fighting spirit. Man, once i learned this info…did I begin to use it to my advantage???..You damn right i did!!!Lol

But whatever you do…don’t give up!!! Think of being shot down or bad dates as, just as part of the process that’s helping you become better and a more effective communicator with women… Trust me Buddy…you can do it!!! And with the amazing “power” these “attraction” mones seem to have…it will be so much easier in getting the type of women you want!!!

Literally, I no longer go after women who are “not” the types I like… I dive head in and go for the younger model types or the prettiest women in the room. And since I started using these mones, man OMG!!! it’s making my job soooooo much easier!!!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!!! I really look forward to hearing and learning so much more about everyone’s experiences!!!

Thanks Joe for the info…i’m gonna make sure to include IG in my next purchase!!!

Thanks Leaf, will do. Gonna give it a shot and see what types of responses I get. Got a wedding coming up into 2 weeks that i must attend, it’s going to be fun to see what response i get when i mix all 3!!! :slight_smile: