OMG...and how do I say thank you! and definitely happy b-day to me...wow!

I got a notice on yesterday stating my order that was placed on 6/6 shipped on yesterday, but it arrived today and I didn’t request overnight or 2nd day…so uh yeah, it is definitely my birthday, but really it is my birthday today…man this is like my 4th order and I swear these orders keep arriving faster and faster…way to go customer service.

Now guess what I got… I ordered instant sexiness b (I think I am more marilyn monroe, all sexy and kittenish though I have gotten hits with Instant Sexiness/A), anyways I added 5x cops with the chocolatini scent…can’t wait to try that one, hehe. Gee I really should post the successes/hits I have been having these past few weeks, but I am keeping a log so I will probably do a big comprised post at once.

OK, I got extra goodies/freebies, A sent me a to go of mx134 yea, and get this, a to go of mx250…now I didn’t know what this was so I pull up Androtics and read about the product and :open_mouth: OH MY OH MY…I imagine some man or men out there are going to need a good chiropractor due to serious whiplash :wink: , Im serious, for those who don’t know (like me) mx250 is instant sexiness/a, both chocolatini and cookie scent with 20x cops added…damn, the song “I’m to sexy for myself” is ringing all up in my ears

I am definitely having the best birthday ever…thanks A and everyone at Androtics… and thanks pherotalk forum for the birthday email. truly love you guys!:smiley:

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_10_8.gif
Happy Birthday

Your gonna love MX250 :smiley: April is the greatest !!

If you need help let us know http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_1_14.gif

Tisha

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZKxdm021NUUS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

!!!

Happy Birthday!

Thanks Ink…

happy b-day sweetie! and have fun with your pheros :smiley:

:slight_smile: H A P P Y.. B I R T H D A Y.. J A C Q U E L Y N ! ! ! :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday to you ! and Androtics is an awesome company all my experiences have been excellent and they are very generous with samples and personalization of orders.