HI, I love the stuff!!! The problem is what to try next. I will be ordering IShine full size 1x( because I can’t afford the 2x). But what to go with it?? I have togo ISA, Openiness, and FREE Honesty( thank you!!) I like how they work, Ishine Is THE BEST. I want to try something else.. any suggestions? It all looks good. I thought about turn up the heat or eow.
what else comes in togo for women? And is there free shipping on orders or $50?
thanks for your help!!!Jamie
Hi Jamie.
I suggest if you liked Ishine you look at MX274
MX135 is another very popular mix with the women.
TUTH is a mens product in which you would only use a tiny bit to make them more aggressive sexually.
EOW is not sold here and the recent formula is not up to standards
Androtics copulins formula will be done and offered soon. I would wait.
At this time they only use DHL so no its not free with orders over $50, the web page needs updating. However since DHL is closing soon for US deliverys they will choose another option and that will change again.
Tisha
Yahoo! that’s great news! ![]()